Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Bone Marrow Foundation
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Biennial 2011 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Gift of Life HSJ Alumni Music Sukkot FRIENDSHIP Camper Care video Jacobs Camp Friendships Arts Israel data recruitment development Dan Nichols fried chicken Bone Marrow Foundation care NFTY scholarships disabilities first time camper friends Dan Nichols; e18ghteen campgrounds e18ghteen Gersher Chanukah Night Two counselor Chanukah Night 1 dream street Green D.C. HSJ Alumni alumni Cabin Henry S. Jacobs Camp fundraising food Greening medicine community 2010
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 29 days, 13 hours, 48 minutes