During my year of travels, both work-related and personal, I am often presented with questions about living at camp. “Don’t you get lonely?” “What do you do out there when no one is around?” “Do you get scared at night with all of those things in the woods around you?” “Who do you hang out with?”
Tag Archives | campgrounds
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What’s in a Name? June 19, 2013
- Opening Day Video- Session One/Olim A 2013 June 18, 2013
- Happy Father’s Day from HSJ! June 16, 2013
- visit here: Grateful for the very well-written article on the ...
- http://www.paleorecipebookedu.com/: you may have an incredible weblog right right here...
- Timothy Holdiness: I can not wait to be a counselor next year!...
Green medicine Bone Marrow Foundation fried chicken Jacobs Camp Camper Care HSJ Alumni scholarships Sukkot alumni video Henry S. Jacobs Camp food Arts Dan Nichols Chanukah Night Two Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi FRIENDSHIP care Israel development fundraising e18ghteen Greening recruitment Cabin community Dan Nichols; e18ghteen disabilities 2010 data first time camper friends Gift of Life counselor Chanukah Night 1 Biennial 2011 Gersher NFTY D.C. HSJ Alumni Friendships dream street Music campgrounds
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 22 hours, 15 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Garin girls on campout. @urjjacobscamp http://t.co/CEFdMEGRO6
- Olim messy program tonight. Thanks to my quick thinking & savvy wit, I avoided being hugged. #winning #messynight @URJJacobsCamp
- @TIMemphis @URJ @URJJacobsCamp Why Jewish Summer Camp? An interesting read to answer the quetion http://t.co/WLr8Aiqhbh.
- Dr. Stuart Rockoff explains why #Jewishcamp like @URJJacobsCamp are so beloved & important in areas of the south http://t.co/Skfze3Aurw