Over dinner conversation in the dining hall earlier this week, a counselor asked: “How did I get to Jacobs Camp?” Like that counselor, my response was the same: I was looking for a summer job!
Tag Archives | care
on June 13, 2011
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Opening Day Video- Session One/Olim A 2013 June 18, 2013
- Happy Father’s Day from HSJ! June 16, 2013
- I’m Home June 13, 2013
- visit here: Grateful for the very well-written article on the ...
- http://www.paleorecipebookedu.com/: you may have an incredible weblog right right here...
- Timothy Holdiness: I can not wait to be a counselor next year!...
Chanukah Night Two Sukkot HSJ Alumni Green first time camper 2010 development recruitment food Israel campgrounds Jacobs Camp Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi friends Bone Marrow Foundation Gersher data Dan Nichols; e18ghteen community Music e18ghteen Cabin Chanukah Night 1 Arts video alumni Friendships counselor D.C. HSJ Alumni medicine disabilities Biennial 2011 scholarships Dan Nichols NFTY FRIENDSHIP care Greening fried chicken Gift of Life Camper Care Henry S. Jacobs Camp fundraising dream street
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 2 days, 1 hour, 18 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @JC_Cohen: Our K'tanim Day Camp starts their day with Jewish music! http://t.co/5LJ4aorM9z
- RT @JewishCamp: Getting a first-timer ready for camp? Check out this blog post for some tips: http://t.co/QadRyYze00 #jewishcamp #summercamp
- RT @JC_Cohen: The Chofesh Wobble #1. https://t.co/ZjpZGp7ESr
- RT @JC_Cohen: Awkward dancing at Chofesh. https://t.co/KQkXySg2zS