Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
HSJ Alumni medicine Bone Marrow Foundation Olim Henry S. Jacobs Camp Camper Care counselor care love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dan Nichols NFTY-So Sukkot fundraising Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Jewish Teen Funders Network recruitment scholarships campgrounds Chanukah Night 1 Friendships Chanukah Night Two Cabin development food first time camper FRIENDSHIP video Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi D.C. HSJ Alumni Music Biennial 2011 community 2010 Israel disabilities friends dream street data NFTY alumni Arts fried chicken Jacobs Camp e18ghteen
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
10 months, 24 days, 22 hours, 37 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @NFTYsouthern have a great time this weekend @URJJacobsCamp!
- Henry S. Jacobs Camp Kickoff for New Orleans 4/12 12:15p at The Fly at Audubon Park. @URJJacobsCamp
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp