Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Three Campers Share One Home January 14, 2016
- My Heart Belongs to HSJ December 24, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah from Anna December 9, 2015
- Zenonia: great review...
- John: I love many songs in this album. Now I know this ...
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
Chanukah Night 1 D.C. HSJ Alumni medicine Jewish Teen Funders Network NFTY Biennial 2011 Friendships alumni Olim counselor community first time camper scholarships data Music love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jacobs Camp Israel Arts e18ghteen 2010 Camper Care Henry S. Jacobs Camp recruitment Dan Nichols; e18ghteen FRIENDSHIP care friends HSJ Alumni NFTY-So Cabin fundraising Sukkot Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi disabilities fried chicken development Dan Nichols Chanukah Night Two dream street Bone Marrow Foundation food campgrounds video
Follow us on Twitter
- Love @URJCamps and learning about all we do in the #SWARR region from @URJGFC and @URJJacobsCamp!!
- So excited to see @URJJacobsCamp's Anna Herman and @URJGFC's @louidobin at #SWARR Conference!
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles