Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
Dan Nichols; e18ghteen food campgrounds Chanukah Night Two Arts NFTY Friendships fundraising alumni Dan Nichols Chanukah Night 1 2010 counselor Gersher Music data Bone Marrow Foundation Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jewish Teen Funders Network D.C. HSJ Alumni dream street development Henry S. Jacobs Camp scholarships medicine Camper Care first time camper fried chicken Sukkot friends disabilities Biennial 2011 Israel video FRIENDSHIP love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples care Jacobs Camp HSJ Alumni Cabin recruitment community Gift of Life e18ghteen
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 22 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Shavua Tov - may you have a good week! @ Beit K'nesset, Jacobs Camp http://t.co/jRAF2WcQ4V
- Oh, that's all? Jinkies! RT @URJJacobsCamp: Just 53 days until opening day! You can still join us - register… http://t.co/PGYUEzkO8G
- Just 53 days until opening day! You can still join us - register… http://t.co/MblDQGgpuQ
- The gagadome (pagoda) by morning's light. Shabbat Shalom. #unfiltered @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/K2HrxIQqE8