Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 2015 Cornerstone Fellows Bring Fun and Jewish Values to HSJ May 26, 2015
- Emanu-El Recognizing Excellence & Community Involvement of Their Teens May 14, 2015
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
Friendships video Cabin scholarships Chanukah Night Two fundraising first time camper NFTY love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples counselor Dan Nichols; e18ghteen HSJ Alumni development 2010 Jacobs Camp fried chicken Biennial 2011 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi food dream street Music Olim Bone Marrow Foundation campgrounds recruitment medicine Camper Care Dan Nichols data e18ghteen FRIENDSHIP disabilities Henry S. Jacobs Camp NFTY-So Chanukah Night 1 community alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network Sukkot Arts D.C. HSJ Alumni Israel care friends
Follow us on Twitter
- Well that was a nice quick pit stop at @URJJacobsCamp... now on to the airport for #HN15!
- Next stop, @URJJacobsCamp! Then a quick turn around to Oconomowoc! #TakeMeToHSJ #HSJ15 #HN15
- Homeward bound. Excited to finally relax before heading to @URJJacobsCamp on Monday and Hava Nashira on Tuesday! #HSJ15 #HN15 #TwoDayShabbos
- 100 dining hall chairs needed! A donation $36.00 covers one chair. TUSH PUSH Donate Now! https://t.co/droWurrNiY http://t.co/RZVAyBsj0h