Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
Sukkot love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi NFTY dream street Chanukah Night Two campgrounds 2010 food Cabin Bone Marrow Foundation Music fried chicken Henry S. Jacobs Camp recruitment Israel care disabilities NFTY-So HSJ Alumni video Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Olim Biennial 2011 Camper Care scholarships D.C. HSJ Alumni FRIENDSHIP data development alumni Friendships fundraising medicine community Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night 1 Arts counselor Dan Nichols e18ghteen first time camper friends
Follow us on Twitter
- @WinterLightHome @URJ Many camps, like @URJJacobsCamp, have programs like Dream Street! Reach out to @JewishCamp to find opps.
- Having a great time with @NFTYsouthern at @URJJacobsCamp!
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI