Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- Be Our Friend November 1, 2013
- A Tale of Two Walkways October 28, 2013
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
- Terrie Monroe: “Changing a life is as if you are changing the w...
Music recruitment Jewish Teen Funders Network Gift of Life counselor community fried chicken Friendships Chanukah Night Two disabilities Arts Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols development Chanukah Night 1 care Cabin Biennial 2011 data dream street Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Gersher Bone Marrow Foundation Sukkot love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples NFTY first time camper Camper Care food video friends medicine scholarships D.C. HSJ Alumni fundraising alumni 2010 FRIENDSHIP Henry S. Jacobs Camp Israel campgrounds e18ghteen HSJ Alumni
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 5 months, 21 days, 5 hours, 47 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Anyone interested in some flashlight time? Because today is National Flashlight Day! http://t.co/skg5HsQDOu
- RT @NFTYIsrael: Shabbat Shalom! Don't forget to register for your summer Israel program @NFTYlsrael or @NFTYEIE before Jan 1st to save $40…
- RT @nfty: Special shout out to #NFTY alumni on this Shabbat! Help us celebrate #NFTYat75 by sharing memories or reconnecting: http://t.co/e…
- It feels like winter, too! MT @URJJacobsCamp: The start of winter is 1 minute away...1 season closer to summer! http://t.co/t0USjr4MfO