Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- My Interview with a Maskilimer July 9, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
campgrounds Gersher Dan Nichols; e18ghteen video disabilities food care Dan Nichols Sukkot 2010 e18ghteen Henry S. Jacobs Camp NFTY Olim first time camper community Friendships Camper Care FRIENDSHIP Chanukah Night 1 medicine Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi fried chicken scholarships Jewish Teen Funders Network dream street counselor fundraising Cabin HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two Music Biennial 2011 Israel recruitment Arts love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples development Jacobs Camp data alumni D.C. HSJ Alumni friends Bone Marrow Foundation
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 12 days, 6 hours, 26 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- On Take a Chalutzim Camper to Work Day, camp directing is serious business. #jewishcamp @URJCamps @URJJacobsCamp http://t.co/tJgS80yPKs
- Campers share what they've learned from Mazon this week. @StopHunger @URJCamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/JrzlakT1lN
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X