Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples FRIENDSHIP Bone Marrow Foundation Arts Gersher data Friendships video counselor Chanukah Night 1 2010 D.C. HSJ Alumni community Dan Nichols; e18ghteen development Henry S. Jacobs Camp alumni Biennial 2011 Olim Cabin NFTY friends Jewish Teen Funders Network Jacobs Camp Camper Care Sukkot medicine Dan Nichols campgrounds recruitment Chanukah Night Two food first time camper Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi care dream street HSJ Alumni fundraising e18ghteen Music Israel disabilities scholarships fried chicken
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 19 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Check out this video from the Chalutzim Project of @URJJacobsCamp about their selected grantee, @Heifer! http://t.co/Vw2OEfMkMH
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz