Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 2015 HSJ Counselors of the Year! August 4, 2015
- 2015 End of Session Two Slideshow August 3, 2015
- Jacobs Journal August 1, 2015
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi medicine development first time camper fundraising Chanukah Night Two Olim data campgrounds NFTY-So 2010 Bone Marrow Foundation Jacobs Camp counselor dream street scholarships fried chicken Camper Care Henry S. Jacobs Camp recruitment D.C. HSJ Alumni Friendships disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Biennial 2011 care alumni e18ghteen Dan Nichols friends Cabin Sukkot Israel food FRIENDSHIP Music Jewish Teen Funders Network video NFTY Arts community Chanukah Night 1 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples HSJ Alumni
Follow us on Twitter
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI
- Shabbat shalom from not @URJJacobsCamp...
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT