Chanukah Night Two
Tag Archives | Chanukah Night Two
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
care Sukkot Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi friends Chanukah Night 1 e18ghteen Jacobs Camp Olim community HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols campgrounds Friendships Israel food fried chicken Henry S. Jacobs Camp Camper Care Cabin Arts 2010 Dan Nichols; e18ghteen fundraising first time camper NFTY-So Bone Marrow Foundation development Biennial 2011 Chanukah Night Two recruitment data dream street Music NFTY video FRIENDSHIP Jewish Teen Funders Network love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples medicine scholarships counselor disabilities alumni D.C. HSJ Alumni
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
9 months, 14 days, 13 hours, 28 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories