I know next week is going to be a whirlwind. I hope my feet are as ready as my heart. I am thrilled to be a part of the largest Biennial in the URJ’s history. I will have the pleasure of working with my colleagues from across the URJ – many who are now friends, and many more who I have never met. I am also prepared for the special Jewish moments that I can experience only at the Biennial; celebrating Shabbat with thousands of people is going to be something else.
Tag Archives | D.C. HSJ Alumni
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Gift of Life dream street Chanukah Night Two scholarships Friendships Gersher D.C. HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 medicine video Henry S. Jacobs Camp food alumni HSJ Alumni Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Sukkot Camper Care Israel community e18ghteen counselor recruitment campgrounds first time camper friends 2010 FRIENDSHIP Dan Nichols fried chicken Jacobs Camp Arts care Greening data Dan Nichols; e18ghteen fundraising disabilities Chanukah Night 1 Bone Marrow Foundation NFTY Green Cabin development Music
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 28 days, 21 hours, 53 minutes