I just got back from my first dip in a swimming pool in about a dozen years, where I had the privilege of swimming with current Camp Dream Street Mississippi participants – as well as one camper who I first met when I came down to Mississippi eight years ago. I came to Dream Street late compared to most participants, first experiencing it in law school as a guest of my dear friend, a long time Jacobs Camp alum, Jack Rubin. As such I can’t really say that Dream Street facilitated my development the way it has for so many kids.
Tag Archives | disabilities
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Opening Day Video- Session One/Olim A 2013 June 18, 2013
- Happy Father’s Day from HSJ! June 16, 2013
- I’m Home June 13, 2013
- visit here: Grateful for the very well-written article on the ...
- http://www.paleorecipebookedu.com/: you may have an incredible weblog right right here...
- Timothy Holdiness: I can not wait to be a counselor next year!...
disabilities friends HSJ Alumni medicine Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Israel D.C. HSJ Alumni Greening Biennial 2011 Sukkot e18ghteen alumni Camper Care scholarships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi counselor Green Friendships video Chanukah Night 1 NFTY Gift of Life Gersher data care community dream street 2010 Arts Cabin food fried chicken Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols first time camper campgrounds FRIENDSHIP fundraising Chanukah Night Two Music recruitment Henry S. Jacobs Camp development
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 2 days, 11 hours, 28 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- It's finally here! Check out our Session 1/Olim A 2013 Opening Day video! http://t.co/lmhEo6WWUR @URJCamps @JewishCamp
- Is #summercamp a tradition in your family? It is for @StuRockoff's family, at @URJJacobsCamp: http://t.co/Abx9KaEVkD http://t.co/FPq9CHGqe4
- @MemphisVTOD RT @rabbiadam: @timemphis having fun as Herzl @URJJacobsCamp! http://t.co/aNpaSjrsDP
- @ejtaub @TIMemphis @URJJacobsCamp We played Jewpardy and it was a lot of fun!