I just got back from my first dip in a swimming pool in about a dozen years, where I had the privilege of swimming with current Camp Dream Street Mississippi participants – as well as one camper who I first met when I came down to Mississippi eight years ago. I came to Dream Street late compared to most participants, first experiencing it in law school as a guest of my dear friend, a long time Jacobs Camp alum, Jack Rubin. As such I can’t really say that Dream Street facilitated my development the way it has for so many kids.
Tag Archives | dream street
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Chanukah Night 1 Green friends alumni development community Bone Marrow Foundation Sukkot video medicine Henry S. Jacobs Camp Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols Biennial 2011 HSJ Alumni fried chicken Friendships scholarships FRIENDSHIP e18ghteen dream street Israel campgrounds food NFTY fundraising recruitment Arts counselor Cabin Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Gift of Life Gersher 2010 Chanukah Night Two Camper Care disabilities first time camper data Music D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen care Greening
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 1 month, 0 days, 13 hours, 9 minutes