From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- End of Session Slideshow July 7, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.4.2015 July 4, 2015
- A Letter From Anna 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- barbara mansberg: And a great set of memories for the winter will be...
- Belinda Vinyl: Really underrated record and I'm glad you've giv...
- Allen Moretsky: Thanks so much for the Blogs. Love the updates. Oh...
Henry S. Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two alumni NFTY development food Israel first time camper Biennial 2011 fried chicken Dan Nichols Camper Care Bone Marrow Foundation Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols; e18ghteen medicine Olim Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night 1 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples community fundraising friends Music video Cabin D.C. HSJ Alumni Arts FRIENDSHIP campgrounds disabilities 2010 data scholarships Jewish Teen Funders Network recruitment care Sukkot counselor HSJ Alumni dream street Friendships NFTY-So e18ghteen