From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- My Interview with a Maskilimer July 9, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Camper Care food Dan Nichols care scholarships Bone Marrow Foundation Gersher Cabin recruitment D.C. HSJ Alumni e18ghteen Sukkot fundraising HSJ Alumni community Music medicine data Biennial 2011 Olim Friendships friends first time camper dream street Arts campgrounds Henry S. Jacobs Camp love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples fried chicken video 2010 alumni Israel Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two counselor development NFTY disabilities FRIENDSHIP Jewish Teen Funders Network Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Chanukah Night 1
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 10 days, 9 hours, 55 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X
- Garin girls on campout at sunset. #80acres @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/OGMwrvetQQ
- Olim B luggage ready for pickup. #closingday #jewishcamp @urjcamps http://t.co/FHgG9apGkq