From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 2015 Cornerstone Fellows Bring Fun and Jewish Values to HSJ May 26, 2015
- Emanu-El Recognizing Excellence & Community Involvement of Their Teens May 14, 2015
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
Camper Care D.C. HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network food friends medicine e18ghteen fried chicken recruitment Sukkot video NFTY 2010 counselor dream street disabilities Olim Chanukah Night 1 Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Music Friendships care Israel data development campgrounds FRIENDSHIP fundraising Arts Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Henry S. Jacobs Camp first time camper Jacobs Camp HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two NFTY-So scholarships community Cabin Dan Nichols Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation alumni love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples
Follow us on Twitter
- #ShabbatShalom to the counselors & campers at #CampDreamStreet @URJJacobsCamp & everyone in our extended mishpacha! http://t.co/XvhxpTQBG0
- Well that was a nice quick pit stop at @URJJacobsCamp... now on to the airport for #HN15!
- Next stop, @URJJacobsCamp! Then a quick turn around to Oconomowoc! #TakeMeToHSJ #HSJ15 #HN15
- Homeward bound. Excited to finally relax before heading to @URJJacobsCamp on Monday and Hava Nashira on Tuesday! #HSJ15 #HN15 #TwoDayShabbos