From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
Chanukah Night 1 alumni first time camper love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Biennial 2011 counselor Israel Arts Dan Nichols; e18ghteen community 2010 Olim Friendships Bone Marrow Foundation medicine Dan Nichols HSJ Alumni campgrounds e18ghteen D.C. HSJ Alumni data development video care Sukkot recruitment Cabin Jewish Teen Funders Network Camper Care Henry S. Jacobs Camp fried chicken NFTY Chanukah Night Two Music friends NFTY-So fundraising food disabilities dream street Jacobs Camp scholarships FRIENDSHIP Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
10 months, 6 days, 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @NFTYsouthern have a great time this weekend @URJJacobsCamp!
- Henry S. Jacobs Camp Kickoff for New Orleans 4/12 12:15p at The Fly at Audubon Park. @URJJacobsCamp
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp