From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples friends Biennial 2011 first time camper e18ghteen Bone Marrow Foundation campgrounds 2010 medicine fundraising Israel video recruitment Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi FRIENDSHIP disabilities HSJ Alumni NFTY-So Friendships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Camper Care NFTY Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols community development care data Chanukah Night 1 Henry S. Jacobs Camp food Cabin scholarships Sukkot dream street fried chicken counselor alumni Olim Jacobs Camp Arts D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two Music
Follow us on Twitter
- @WinterLightHome @URJ Many camps, like @URJJacobsCamp, have programs like Dream Street! Reach out to @JewishCamp to find opps.
- Having a great time with @NFTYsouthern at @URJJacobsCamp!
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI