From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- My View Changed at HSJ October 14, 2015
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
fundraising HSJ Alumni Israel fried chicken friends recruitment Henry S. Jacobs Camp Camper Care alumni NFTY-So D.C. HSJ Alumni e18ghteen 2010 medicine scholarships food FRIENDSHIP data counselor Arts video dream street Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols Biennial 2011 Olim Bone Marrow Foundation NFTY care love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples community disabilities Sukkot Music Chanukah Night 1 first time camper campgrounds Jacobs Camp Friendships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Cabin development Chanukah Night Two
Follow us on Twitter
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles
- Looking forward to spending the weekend in #Nashville with @URJSports6 and @URJJacobsCamp #AmexHampton
- Poster child! @Annamaniac @URJJacobsCamp @URJCamps @URJ #URJBiennial https://t.co/y7M3yiJO8d