From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- #GivingTuesday November 29, 2014
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
Olim Jewish Teen Funders Network Bone Marrow Foundation development dream street disabilities first time camper e18ghteen Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi counselor Cabin Chanukah Night 1 fried chicken care community FRIENDSHIP love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen scholarships Israel alumni fundraising Arts Music Biennial 2011 friends medicine food Chanukah Night Two NFTY NFTY-So Friendships Sukkot Camper Care video campgrounds recruitment 2010 Jacobs Camp HSJ Alumni data Dan Nichols Henry S. Jacobs Camp
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
7 months, 19 days, 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories
- Thank you @NFTYsouthern for joining us in Memphis this weekend! We can't wait to see you in April at @URJJacobsCamp #believe901