From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
recruitment friends fundraising video first time camper development counselor alumni Sukkot campgrounds dream street Music Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi FRIENDSHIP Camper Care care e18ghteen Dan Nichols; e18ghteen NFTY 2010 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples D.C. HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp NFTY-So Biennial 2011 Olim HSJ Alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp Israel Chanukah Night 1 Jewish Teen Funders Network Chanukah Night Two Cabin Bone Marrow Foundation disabilities fried chicken Dan Nichols data Friendships medicine scholarships food community Arts
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
9 months, 16 days, 22 hours, 22 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z