From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- A Blabbery, Bloated Blob Blog January 15, 2014
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
Cabin Chanukah Night Two dream street Biennial 2011 food Henry S. Jacobs Camp Friendships love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Sukkot fundraising medicine first time camper community e18ghteen Jacobs Camp D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols friends Arts Music Dan Nichols; e18ghteen care Gift of Life recruitment Bone Marrow Foundation HSJ Alumni NFTY campgrounds alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network Camper Care video Chanukah Night 1 data 2010 counselor disabilities scholarships Gersher Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi development Israel FRIENDSHIP fried chicken
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 3 months, 0 days, 0 hours, 31 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @gokesher: We love this #GoKesher #Birthright #staff #selfie in #Jerusalem with @RebeccaBigman & @ecogary #yalla188 http://t.co/Fo9iJeN…
- Word of our incentive for Jewish military families is getting around! @JewishCamp @URJCamps http://t.co/hFAI2gftiT
- Summer is about to get one hour closer - Yes! @URJCamps @JewishCamp http://t.co/Lsbd1vTlgc
- The countdown is on! Register your child now! @urjcamps @jewishcamp #jewishcamp #summercamp http://t.co/bYDV6Szmxf