From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- #GivingTuesday November 29, 2014
- NFTY-So: Bringing the Holy Home November 21, 2014
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
Jewish Teen Funders Network fundraising disabilities Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi friends Bone Marrow Foundation food NFTY-So fried chicken Henry S. Jacobs Camp dream street Arts Music first time camper e18ghteen Chanukah Night Two Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Jacobs Camp Camper Care Sukkot HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 alumni Cabin Dan Nichols data development D.C. HSJ Alumni Israel recruitment Chanukah Night 1 2010 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples NFTY community Friendships Olim medicine scholarships campgrounds care FRIENDSHIP video counselor
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
6 months, 9 days, 13 hours, 16 minutes ago