From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Three Campers Share One Home January 14, 2016
- My Heart Belongs to HSJ December 24, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah from Anna December 9, 2015
- Zenonia: great review...
- John: I love many songs in this album. Now I know this ...
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
Chanukah Night Two Israel recruitment Biennial 2011 fried chicken e18ghteen NFTY Bone Marrow Foundation counselor video first time camper Henry S. Jacobs Camp D.C. HSJ Alumni alumni campgrounds friends Dan Nichols scholarships Jewish Teen Funders Network fundraising dream street FRIENDSHIP Arts medicine 2010 community NFTY-So Camper Care Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Olim care Friendships data food development Music Sukkot HSJ Alumni love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Chanukah Night 1 disabilities Cabin Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi
Follow us on Twitter
- Love @URJCamps and learning about all we do in the #SWARR region from @URJGFC and @URJJacobsCamp!!
- So excited to see @URJJacobsCamp's Anna Herman and @URJGFC's @louidobin at #SWARR Conference!
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles