From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jacobs Journal August 1, 2015
- Letter from Anna 7.31.14 July 31, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7/31 July 31, 2015
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
- barbara mansberg: A good read of loyalty AND new adventures!...
- Barbara levingston: Very nice info on blog....
development campgrounds counselor scholarships Friendships Jewish Teen Funders Network Bone Marrow Foundation care HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two NFTY video love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Music recruitment Chanukah Night 1 disabilities medicine fried chicken Olim Cabin friends D.C. HSJ Alumni e18ghteen alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp dream street first time camper Dan Nichols Sukkot Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Biennial 2011 Israel fundraising Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi food Arts NFTY-So FRIENDSHIP 2010 data Jacobs Camp Camper Care community
Follow us on Twitter
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/F4A88jbpFU Stories via @cyjtexas @campjudaea @URJJacobsCamp
- Read up on what we're doing at HSJ this Friday! http://t.co/zQ9uIYvXll
- In preparation for Sunday's departure, here are with 25 questions to ask on the way home. Check it out on our blog! http://t.co/YgpzptsiNo
- It's the second day of Maccabiah! Check out what we're up to! http://t.co/COPVcO7k5g