From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
Cabin Israel Biennial 2011 2010 Sukkot medicine dream street data Jacobs Camp development Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols Chanukah Night 1 Gersher disabilities Chanukah Night Two counselor alumni community campgrounds Bone Marrow Foundation e18ghteen fried chicken Dan Nichols; e18ghteen first time camper video Camper Care scholarships Henry S. Jacobs Camp Arts Jewish Teen Funders Network food fundraising friends D.C. HSJ Alumni Friendships recruitment love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Gift of Life Music care FRIENDSHIP NFTY
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 26 days, 1 hour, 34 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- How do you eat your matzah? Inquiring minds want to know (& get more ideas for ourselves)! Tweet @URJ your pics & ideas with #LotsaMatzah.
- Happy Passover to everyone in our Jacobs Camp Family! #passover #pesach #matzah #maror http://t.co/Yw5OetMPZv
- The Camp Office will be closed for the remainder of today and all day tomorrow in recognition of the Festival of Passover. Chag Sameyach!
- HSJ wants to know: What are your ten plagues this passover? Watch this video to find out ours. @URJCamps #JewishCamp #Passover...