From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- News from Jacobs Camp! August 14, 2014
- End of Session Two 2014 August 5, 2014
- It’s Session Two Rib Night! August 5, 2014
- juegos flash para xo 1.0: Me complace infinitamente la mayoria de la dato...
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
FRIENDSHIP food Biennial 2011 development Chanukah Night 1 Chanukah Night Two Olim Jewish Teen Funders Network scholarships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Bone Marrow Foundation campgrounds counselor HSJ Alumni Friendships 2010 data friends Arts recruitment Music video Henry S. Jacobs Camp care Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Sukkot disabilities alumni e18ghteen medicine Cabin Jacobs Camp D.C. HSJ Alumni Israel Dan Nichols first time camper Gersher fundraising dream street Camper Care fried chicken NFTY love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples community
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
2 months, 15 days, 11 hours, 58 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp
- Gonna be a wild night @URJJacobsCamp for our very own tupelo honey, @JC_Cohen! http://t.co/bpZh1koPCX
- RT @sjlmag: Former @URJJacobsCamp head, @JC_cohen, now 1st Exec Dir of JData Project at Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies @BrandeisU
- RT @HeiferinHouston: Thank you @URJJacobsCamp for your work to raise awareness and funds for @Heifer! You are appreciated! http://t.co/oFqa…