From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- 2015 HSJ Counselors of the Year! August 4, 2015
- 2015 End of Session Two Slideshow August 3, 2015
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
counselor Chanukah Night 1 Bone Marrow Foundation D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Jacobs Camp video Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi fundraising community campgrounds Jewish Teen Funders Network recruitment first time camper FRIENDSHIP Olim Dan Nichols development disabilities Music care Camper Care food love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Friendships medicine 2010 Israel Sukkot friends NFTY dream street alumni Biennial 2011 HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two Cabin Arts fried chicken e18ghteen NFTY-So data Henry S. Jacobs Camp scholarships
Follow us on Twitter
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI
- Shabbat shalom from not @URJJacobsCamp...
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT