From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- News from Jacobs Camp! August 14, 2014
- End of Session Two 2014 August 5, 2014
- Howard: Awesome! I remember that album! Good times....
- juegos flash para xo 1.0: Me complace infinitamente la mayoria de la dato...
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
video Chanukah Night 1 Biennial 2011 Olim Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Arts data love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples development first time camper Chanukah Night Two medicine care Jacobs Camp NFTY counselor Bone Marrow Foundation Music Henry S. Jacobs Camp scholarships e18ghteen disabilities recruitment Camper Care Gersher food HSJ Alumni dream street Sukkot community Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols campgrounds fried chicken Israel friends Friendships D.C. HSJ Alumni FRIENDSHIP Cabin fundraising 2010 alumni
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
2 months, 20 days, 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp
- Gonna be a wild night @URJJacobsCamp for our very own tupelo honey, @JC_Cohen! http://t.co/bpZh1koPCX
- RT @sjlmag: Former @URJJacobsCamp head, @JC_cohen, now 1st Exec Dir of JData Project at Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies @BrandeisU
- RT @HeiferinHouston: Thank you @URJJacobsCamp for your work to raise awareness and funds for @Heifer! You are appreciated! http://t.co/oFqa…