From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- Three Campers Making a Difference October 2, 2014
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
scholarships Chanukah Night Two food Friendships e18ghteen Biennial 2011 Arts Sukkot friends D.C. HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network fundraising recruitment Chanukah Night 1 care HSJ Alumni Gersher data Henry S. Jacobs Camp first time camper Jacobs Camp counselor fried chicken Dan Nichols community Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Music Cabin video love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Bone Marrow Foundation Israel alumni medicine Olim development Camper Care dream street FRIENDSHIP disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen campgrounds NFTY 2010
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
4 months, 19 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Early Bird for HSJ ends tomorrow- REGISTER NOW!! http://t.co/qxfnbNiKQu #HSJ #RegisterNow
- Registration is NOW open! http://t.co/bbYNHZfzQL
- @URJJacobsCamp U Can Have A Huge Impact In A Sick Little Girls Life With A Small Donation To Her Fund.Pls Give&RT http://t.co/VPd7qPCMYJ
- Shabbat shalom y'all! Excited to celebrating with @nftyso (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp in Utica, MS) https://t.co/dVmaON2gaD