From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
friends Chanukah Night Two fundraising Music scholarships Friendships care Gersher alumni Bone Marrow Foundation Israel FRIENDSHIP food NFTY Biennial 2011 2010 D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 Jacobs Camp love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples medicine Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Gift of Life first time camper Henry S. Jacobs Camp video fried chicken data Arts Cabin Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Dan Nichols HSJ Alumni disabilities dream street recruitment e18ghteen campgrounds development Camper Care Sukkot community Jewish Teen Funders Network counselor
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 17 days, 3 hours, 57 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Oh hey Jacobs Camp! (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp) http://t.co/GTWiJqVKOA
- #throwbackthursday #tbt Cooling down...we think? #tagthisphoto @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/kX7yukasPC
- Temple Beth El Sisterhood #Pensacola Bingo Night and silent auction 4/26 6p to help send students from the cong to @URJJacobsCamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @URJ @URJCamps We heard that WRJ Southwest had a great weekend there!