From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- Be Our Friend November 1, 2013
- A Tale of Two Walkways October 28, 2013
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
- Terrie Monroe: “Changing a life is as if you are changing the w...
scholarships Music Gersher Bone Marrow Foundation disabilities 2010 Gift of Life friends dream street Henry S. Jacobs Camp e18ghteen Dan Nichols; e18ghteen community NFTY Camper Care alumni Cabin Chanukah Night 1 fundraising Israel Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Sukkot video Biennial 2011 fried chicken care Dan Nichols first time camper FRIENDSHIP counselor HSJ Alumni development love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jewish Teen Funders Network data Friendships food Jacobs Camp medicine D.C. HSJ Alumni recruitment Arts Chanukah Night Two campgrounds
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 6 months, 3 days, 4 hours, 1 minute
Follow us on Twitter
- At 8 PM we're hosting a conference call about our teen summer trip to Israel. Call in: http://t.co/hjLpY7LJU7 @NFTYIsrael @NFTYSouthern
- #throwbackthursday #tbt #1988 Help us get more kids in the pool: http://t.co/IXPmMfdrXk http://t.co/wXzFtXupTe
- Mazel Tov! RT @TIMemphis: Congrats to @rabbimicah for being named @memphismagazine's "2013's Memphian of the Year." http://t.co/7iYHkTkeLo
- RT @JewishCamp: The best investment you can make in our children's & grandchildren's #Jewish identity? #Jewishcamp. #GivingTuesday http://t…