From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
care love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Bone Marrow Foundation Jacobs Camp food Jewish Teen Funders Network Sukkot medicine Henry S. Jacobs Camp e18ghteen Music alumni friends Friendships HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 dream street scholarships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi counselor Camper Care video data community Israel NFTY-So disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Chanukah Night Two 2010 NFTY first time camper fundraising Olim Dan Nichols Cabin Arts Chanukah Night 1 fried chicken D.C. HSJ Alumni development FRIENDSHIP campgrounds recruitment
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
8 months, 24 days, 15 hours, 6 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories