From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- Three Campers Making a Difference October 2, 2014
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
dream street love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Cabin Gersher e18ghteen video care Israel Biennial 2011 friends counselor scholarships community disabilities Dan Nichols Jewish Teen Funders Network Arts Olim Dan Nichols; e18ghteen campgrounds Chanukah Night 1 development Bone Marrow Foundation HSJ Alumni data alumni food Camper Care first time camper Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Sukkot Chanukah Night Two Henry S. Jacobs Camp Friendships 2010 NFTY Jacobs Camp Music FRIENDSHIP medicine D.C. HSJ Alumni recruitment fried chicken fundraising
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
4 months, 13 days, 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Registration is NOW open! http://t.co/bbYNHZfzQL
- @URJJacobsCamp U Can Have A Huge Impact In A Sick Little Girls Life With A Small Donation To Her Fund.Pls Give&RT http://t.co/VPd7qPCMYJ
- Shabbat shalom y'all! Excited to celebrating with @nftyso (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp in Utica, MS) https://t.co/dVmaON2gaD
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp