From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- News from Jacobs Camp! August 14, 2014
- End of Session Two 2014 August 5, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
Camper Care Friendships Gersher Arts Israel video NFTY dream street fried chicken food HSJ Alumni 2010 development Dan Nichols Bone Marrow Foundation care disabilities Music community recruitment e18ghteen scholarships friends campgrounds Chanukah Night 1 Cabin alumni FRIENDSHIP fundraising Sukkot love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Biennial 2011 Jewish Teen Funders Network Olim Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Henry S. Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two counselor Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi D.C. HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp data first time camper medicine
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
3 months, 10 days, 19 hours, 20 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJJacobsCamp U Can Have A Huge Impact In A Sick Little Girls Life With A Small Donation To Her Fund.Pls Give&RT http://t.co/VPd7qPCMYJ
- Shabbat shalom y'all! Excited to celebrating with @nftyso (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp in Utica, MS) https://t.co/dVmaON2gaD
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp
- Gonna be a wild night @URJJacobsCamp for our very own tupelo honey, @JC_Cohen! http://t.co/bpZh1koPCX