From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Music Arts fried chicken scholarships first time camper Cabin Chanukah Night 1 Henry S. Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Green Camper Care disabilities Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Gersher NFTY e18ghteen development Jacobs Camp D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two friends Dan Nichols data alumni Gift of Life Biennial 2011 video Israel food recruitment HSJ Alumni community FRIENDSHIP dream street counselor Friendships Bone Marrow Foundation Greening care fundraising Sukkot medicine campgrounds 2010
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 1 month, 2 days, 5 hours, 46 minutes