From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- NFTY-So: Bringing the Holy Home November 21, 2014
- Jacobs Camp Welcomes Kids of Active Duty Service Members November 10, 2014
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
first time camper Cabin Jacobs Camp 2010 fried chicken D.C. HSJ Alumni campgrounds Biennial 2011 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples fundraising Sukkot FRIENDSHIP Friendships e18ghteen Arts friends video counselor Camper Care care dream street Chanukah Night Two Dan Nichols; e18ghteen NFTY Henry S. Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols food Bone Marrow Foundation Jewish Teen Funders Network Chanukah Night 1 disabilities Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi scholarships community development medicine NFTY-So data alumni HSJ Alumni recruitment Olim Music Israel
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
5 months, 11 days, 16 hours, 7 minutes ago