From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
Tag Archives | fried chicken
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Sukkot disabilities e18ghteen community NFTY Gersher data alumni Dan Nichols FRIENDSHIP Music medicine Arts first time camper Bone Marrow Foundation care dream street friends Chanukah Night 1 HSJ Alumni fundraising Jewish Teen Funders Network Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols; e18ghteen recruitment love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples scholarships D.C. HSJ Alumni fried chicken video Cabin Olim counselor Israel Friendships Henry S. Jacobs Camp campgrounds food Camper Care Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Biennial 2011 development Chanukah Night Two 2010
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 18 days, 12 hours, 16 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz
- #hsjfoodie Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes & gravy. Better than DQ! @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/0RjaKexCke