It touched my heart to see the impact that Jacobs has in making a positive contribution to the development of our kids’ Jewish identity. Jacobs Camp is already counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds until next summer and I would bet that some of our children are doing the same.
Tag Archives | Friendships
on September 5, 2011
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
disabilities Gift of Life e18ghteen Arts food Dan Nichols; e18ghteen care counselor FRIENDSHIP NFTY recruitment fundraising 2010 friends first time camper fried chicken D.C. HSJ Alumni scholarships campgrounds data Music alumni Camper Care Sukkot Green Bone Marrow Foundation Cabin Chanukah Night 1 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi development dream street Friendships medicine Gersher Henry S. Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two video Dan Nichols Israel community HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 Greening Jacobs Camp
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 29 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes