Thomas D. Willhite wrote, “How do you say “thank you” for sunshine or health…for clear days or gentle rains…for happiness, joy or love? You say it by sharing what you have. You say it by making the world a better place in which to live.”
Tag Archives | fundraising
on June 12, 2011
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
data fried chicken scholarships Dan Nichols video Chanukah Night Two dream street Music Gersher Bone Marrow Foundation medicine Jacobs Camp food development Friendships Greening fundraising Cabin FRIENDSHIP care Biennial 2011 Chanukah Night 1 Henry S. Jacobs Camp Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Camper Care 2010 alumni counselor Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Sukkot e18ghteen disabilities NFTY Israel friends Arts D.C. HSJ Alumni campgrounds HSJ Alumni first time camper Gift of Life Green community recruitment
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 26 days, 17 hours, 33 minutes