Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- News from Jacobs Camp! August 14, 2014
- End of Session Two 2014 August 5, 2014
- It’s Session Two Rib Night! August 5, 2014
- juegos flash para xo 1.0: Me complace infinitamente la mayoria de la dato...
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
NFTY Henry S. Jacobs Camp Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi campgrounds fundraising medicine community Music HSJ Alumni e18ghteen Jacobs Camp dream street Chanukah Night Two development Friendships fried chicken Chanukah Night 1 Olim 2010 Biennial 2011 Arts video recruitment Dan Nichols food disabilities Jewish Teen Funders Network FRIENDSHIP care friends love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Camper Care scholarships Bone Marrow Foundation D.C. HSJ Alumni alumni Israel Sukkot Cabin Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Gersher counselor data first time camper
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
2 months, 14 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp
- Gonna be a wild night @URJJacobsCamp for our very own tupelo honey, @JC_Cohen! http://t.co/bpZh1koPCX
- RT @sjlmag: Former @URJJacobsCamp head, @JC_cohen, now 1st Exec Dir of JData Project at Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies @BrandeisU
- RT @HeiferinHouston: Thank you @URJJacobsCamp for your work to raise awareness and funds for @Heifer! You are appreciated! http://t.co/oFqa…