Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- A Blabbery, Bloated Blob Blog January 15, 2014
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
recruitment FRIENDSHIP scholarships Chanukah Night 1 Jewish Teen Funders Network campgrounds care dream street love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples first time camper fundraising e18ghteen 2010 medicine Biennial 2011 friends NFTY Israel D.C. HSJ Alumni Camper Care video disabilities Music Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp HSJ Alumni fried chicken Arts Jacobs Camp data counselor Gersher Dan Nichols Gift of Life Sukkot Friendships community development food Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Chanukah Night Two Cabin
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 3 months, 4 days, 1 hour, 14 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- The countdown is on! Register your child now! @urjcamps @jewishcamp #jewishcamp #summercamp http://t.co/bYDV6Szmxf
- #throwbackthursday #afterdark #tbt Even the KISS Army loves HSJ! http://t.co/hUVhTB0tOw
- Telephone & Internet service have been restored at camp - thanks to the diligence of our friendly neighborhood AT&T techs!
- Just 100 days until opening day at HSJ! Register now: http://t.co/q0dak9XW0T http://t.co/fMdsgJMbSf