Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- News from Jacobs Camp! August 14, 2014
- End of Session Two 2014 August 5, 2014
- Howard: Awesome! I remember that album! Good times....
- juegos flash para xo 1.0: Me complace infinitamente la mayoria de la dato...
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two fried chicken alumni dream street data 2010 Gersher disabilities FRIENDSHIP video medicine friends Olim Friendships Music e18ghteen D.C. HSJ Alumni love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Sukkot food fundraising Arts community counselor Israel Henry S. Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols Dan Nichols; e18ghteen campgrounds Cabin first time camper HSJ Alumni scholarships Chanukah Night 1 care development Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation recruitment NFTY Jewish Teen Funders Network Camper Care
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
2 months, 19 days, 21 hours, 42 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp
- Gonna be a wild night @URJJacobsCamp for our very own tupelo honey, @JC_Cohen! http://t.co/bpZh1koPCX
- RT @sjlmag: Former @URJJacobsCamp head, @JC_cohen, now 1st Exec Dir of JData Project at Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies @BrandeisU
- RT @HeiferinHouston: Thank you @URJJacobsCamp for your work to raise awareness and funds for @Heifer! You are appreciated! http://t.co/oFqa…