Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Three Campers Share One Home January 14, 2016
- My Heart Belongs to HSJ December 24, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah from Anna December 9, 2015
- Zenonia: great review...
- John: I love many songs in this album. Now I know this ...
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
Jewish Teen Funders Network dream street Bone Marrow Foundation video community Jacobs Camp friends data Olim Chanukah Night Two fried chicken care Sukkot campgrounds recruitment NFTY Chanukah Night 1 medicine Arts Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi food disabilities FRIENDSHIP HSJ Alumni Cabin Camper Care NFTY-So Friendships Henry S. Jacobs Camp D.C. HSJ Alumni first time camper development Biennial 2011 scholarships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen 2010 Israel Music love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples alumni fundraising counselor e18ghteen Dan Nichols
Follow us on Twitter
- Love @URJCamps and learning about all we do in the #SWARR region from @URJGFC and @URJJacobsCamp!!
- So excited to see @URJJacobsCamp's Anna Herman and @URJGFC's @louidobin at #SWARR Conference!
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles