Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
Dan Nichols Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi dream street D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two campgrounds community first time camper NFTY-So counselor Music Arts Jacobs Camp Israel e18ghteen Dan Nichols; e18ghteen data fundraising 2010 alumni recruitment Olim HSJ Alumni care FRIENDSHIP scholarships love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Henry S. Jacobs Camp Bone Marrow Foundation Camper Care medicine disabilities video Friendships food Biennial 2011 NFTY Cabin development Chanukah Night 1 Jewish Teen Funders Network fried chicken Sukkot friends
Follow us on Twitter
- @WinterLightHome @URJ Many camps, like @URJJacobsCamp, have programs like Dream Street! Reach out to @JewishCamp to find opps.
- Having a great time with @NFTYsouthern at @URJJacobsCamp!
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI