Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- My View Changed at HSJ October 14, 2015
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
food 2010 Jewish Teen Funders Network Chanukah Night Two Friendships data video Cabin Dan Nichols care Chanukah Night 1 campgrounds alumni dream street Sukkot disabilities Henry S. Jacobs Camp NFTY-So FRIENDSHIP Camper Care scholarships fried chicken HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp development recruitment NFTY fundraising counselor Dan Nichols; e18ghteen friends e18ghteen Arts community Music Israel first time camper medicine D.C. HSJ Alumni love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Olim Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation
Follow us on Twitter
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles
- Looking forward to spending the weekend in #Nashville with @URJSports6 and @URJJacobsCamp #AmexHampton
- Poster child! @Annamaniac @URJJacobsCamp @URJCamps @URJ #URJBiennial https://t.co/y7M3yiJO8d