Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- Three Campers Making a Difference October 2, 2014
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
FRIENDSHIP food dream street Sukkot community Chanukah Night Two first time camper NFTY development love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples scholarships Friendships fried chicken data campgrounds Biennial 2011 care disabilities Jewish Teen Funders Network e18ghteen Chanukah Night 1 Camper Care Gersher fundraising Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols; e18ghteen 2010 Arts recruitment Cabin Henry S. Jacobs Camp Olim Jacobs Camp friends Dan Nichols alumni Bone Marrow Foundation Israel D.C. HSJ Alumni HSJ Alumni counselor video medicine Music
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
4 months, 10 days, 23 hours, 41 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Registration is NOW open! http://t.co/bbYNHZfzQL
- @URJJacobsCamp U Can Have A Huge Impact In A Sick Little Girls Life With A Small Donation To Her Fund.Pls Give&RT http://t.co/VPd7qPCMYJ
- Shabbat shalom y'all! Excited to celebrating with @nftyso (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp in Utica, MS) https://t.co/dVmaON2gaD
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp