Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- Be Our Friend November 1, 2013
- A Tale of Two Walkways October 28, 2013
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
- Terrie Monroe: “Changing a life is as if you are changing the w...
Jacobs Camp fried chicken care Sukkot Music love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples video community Henry S. Jacobs Camp dream street Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation alumni Chanukah Night Two food development Gift of Life Camper Care counselor disabilities data recruitment Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi FRIENDSHIP Friendships friends Arts Dan Nichols NFTY Israel HSJ Alumni medicine Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Chanukah Night 1 fundraising Gersher D.C. HSJ Alumni scholarships Cabin 2010 campgrounds first time camper e18ghteen
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 5 months, 29 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Did you know HSJ provides over $275,000 to 50% of our camper population? We can't do that without your support. Donate today!...
- #throwbackthursday #tbt #1998 Wonder what evening program lead to this skit? http://t.co/j0Ja7VcY0r
- Happy Birthday to the State of Mississippi, our home since 1970! http://t.co/csElxpnWJe
- At 8 PM we're hosting a conference call about our teen summer trip to Israel. Call in: http://t.co/hjLpY7LJU7 @NFTYIsrael @NFTYSouthern