Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- #GivingTuesday November 29, 2014
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples D.C. HSJ Alumni data first time camper Sukkot Friendships Cabin Jacobs Camp Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Olim care Biennial 2011 campgrounds Camper Care fried chicken Music Dan Nichols NFTY-So NFTY recruitment HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two community food Arts Jewish Teen Funders Network Henry S. Jacobs Camp medicine fundraising scholarships Bone Marrow Foundation friends video alumni Chanukah Night 1 dream street counselor 2010 FRIENDSHIP e18ghteen development Dan Nichols; e18ghteen disabilities Israel
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
7 months, 19 days, 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories
- Thank you @NFTYsouthern for joining us in Memphis this weekend! We can't wait to see you in April at @URJJacobsCamp #believe901
- Read on for lessons for "future world leaders at work and play" from @URJJacobsCamp http://t.co/C2veQRYKB0 #JewishEd http://t.co/xSgpENz552
- Wishing YOU at HAPPY, HEALTHY 2015!!! http://t.co/sLpVaDUY2x