Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
FRIENDSHIP Dan Nichols care fundraising D.C. HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 Gift of Life 2010 alumni Gersher first time camper e18ghteen food Jacobs Camp dream street fried chicken Camper Care NFTY love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples data development Arts campgrounds medicine counselor Israel Chanukah Night 1 video community friends Music disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Cabin Sukkot HSJ Alumni scholarships Jewish Teen Funders Network Bone Marrow Foundation Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Chanukah Night Two recruitment Henry S. Jacobs Camp Friendships
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 17 days, 13 hours, 32 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJJacobsCamp @URJ @URJCamps We heard that WRJ Southwest had a great weekend there!
- From this little plot of earth in Utica, Mississippi, we wish you (and our planet) a Happy Earth Day. http://t.co/5CPzO1IQ4g
- The camp office will be closed today in recognition of the seventh day of Passover.
- Shavua Tov - may you have a good week! @ Beit K'nesset, Jacobs Camp http://t.co/jRAF2WcQ4V