Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- NFTY-So: Bringing the Holy Home November 21, 2014
- Jacobs Camp Welcomes Kids of Active Duty Service Members November 10, 2014
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
Chanukah Night Two data Cabin video Friendships Music e18ghteen fundraising alumni campgrounds scholarships Camper Care Henry S. Jacobs Camp first time camper community HSJ Alumni care counselor FRIENDSHIP Arts Jacobs Camp friends 2010 recruitment medicine food Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi dream street Bone Marrow Foundation Sukkot D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Olim Dan Nichols Biennial 2011 Chanukah Night 1 disabilities Israel fried chicken NFTY-So NFTY love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples development Jewish Teen Funders Network
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
5 months, 15 days, 17 hours, 55 minutes ago