Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Emanu-El Recognizing Excellence & Community Involvement of Their Teens May 14, 2015
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
e18ghteen dream street love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Henry S. Jacobs Camp D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 recruitment HSJ Alumni medicine Cabin FRIENDSHIP Israel care Bone Marrow Foundation scholarships Olim NFTY-So alumni counselor video Chanukah Night Two Biennial 2011 Sukkot 2010 Arts Dan Nichols Music fried chicken first time camper Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Camper Care development friends NFTY fundraising Jacobs Camp data Friendships disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen food Jewish Teen Funders Network community campgrounds
Follow us on Twitter
- Homeward bound. Excited to finally relax before heading to @URJJacobsCamp on Monday and Hava Nashira on Tuesday! #HSJ15 #HN15 #TwoDayShabbos
- 100 dining hall chairs needed! A donation $36.00 covers one chair. TUSH PUSH Donate Now! https://t.co/droWurrNiY http://t.co/RZVAyBsj0h
- @NFTYsouthern have a great time this weekend @URJJacobsCamp!
- Henry S. Jacobs Camp Kickoff for New Orleans 4/12 12:15p at The Fly at Audubon Park. @URJJacobsCamp