Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- 2015 HSJ Counselors of the Year! August 4, 2015
- 2015 End of Session Two Slideshow August 3, 2015
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
NFTY-So community HSJ Alumni 2010 Camper Care NFTY Henry S. Jacobs Camp Friendships Music Arts Sukkot Cabin first time camper scholarships fried chicken campgrounds care love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dan Nichols e18ghteen friends Chanukah Night Two Bone Marrow Foundation dream street Olim alumni Biennial 2011 Jacobs Camp data D.C. HSJ Alumni video food counselor FRIENDSHIP Jewish Teen Funders Network Chanukah Night 1 medicine recruitment Dan Nichols; e18ghteen fundraising Israel Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi disabilities development
Follow us on Twitter
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI
- Shabbat shalom from not @URJJacobsCamp...
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT