Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
NFTY Cabin dream street video first time camper fundraising disabilities Dan Nichols 2010 e18ghteen care Chanukah Night 1 D.C. HSJ Alumni Music Dan Nichols; e18ghteen love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Chanukah Night Two friends Jewish Teen Funders Network Bone Marrow Foundation Jacobs Camp alumni campgrounds NFTY-So Friendships Sukkot counselor food Arts community FRIENDSHIP Camper Care Israel fried chicken Olim data recruitment medicine Henry S. Jacobs Camp development HSJ Alumni Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi scholarships Biennial 2011
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
10 months, 5 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @NFTYsouthern have a great time this weekend @URJJacobsCamp!
- Henry S. Jacobs Camp Kickoff for New Orleans 4/12 12:15p at The Fly at Audubon Park. @URJJacobsCamp
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp