Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Sukkot food video FRIENDSHIP friends data fundraising care Gift of Life Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Bone Marrow Foundation Friendships Biennial 2011 campgrounds Jacobs Camp e18ghteen Chanukah Night Two Henry S. Jacobs Camp Cabin D.C. HSJ Alumni Greening Green Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi HSJ Alumni dream street Music development Dan Nichols counselor Gersher community Arts fried chicken Israel first time camper scholarships alumni disabilities NFTY medicine Chanukah Night 1 Camper Care recruitment 2010
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 30 days, 12 hours, 8 minutes