Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols fundraising care Israel development Arts Olim recruitment fried chicken FRIENDSHIP food Biennial 2011 alumni medicine Chanukah Night Two video data community Music disabilities NFTY Chanukah Night 1 D.C. HSJ Alumni Camper Care Jacobs Camp love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples 2010 counselor e18ghteen dream street Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Bone Marrow Foundation campgrounds HSJ Alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp scholarships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen first time camper Friendships Sukkot Cabin Gersher friends
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 18 days, 18 hours, 44 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Check out this video from the Chalutzim Project of @URJJacobsCamp about their selected grantee, @Heifer! http://t.co/Vw2OEfMkMH
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz