Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jacobs Journal 7/27 July 27, 2015
- Mish-FLOCK-cha Mishpacha July 26, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7/26 July 26, 2015
- barbara mansberg: A good read of loyalty AND new adventures!...
- Barbara levingston: Very nice info on blog....
- Bette Gladstone: very creative--it's great to put into practice wh...
D.C. HSJ Alumni food disabilities alumni fundraising FRIENDSHIP dream street fried chicken recruitment Friendships care Chanukah Night 1 development 2010 Dan Nichols Arts Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Sukkot Bone Marrow Foundation HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 NFTY friends counselor Chanukah Night Two Jewish Teen Funders Network NFTY-So Music Camper Care medicine community e18ghteen scholarships data first time camper love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Israel Dan Nichols; e18ghteen video campgrounds Cabin Jacobs Camp Henry S. Jacobs Camp Olim