Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- Three Campers Making a Difference October 2, 2014
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
counselor Chanukah Night Two data Dan Nichols; e18ghteen food medicine development video dream street fried chicken love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples fundraising scholarships Israel Jewish Teen Funders Network D.C. HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 Arts recruitment FRIENDSHIP 2010 HSJ Alumni Friendships NFTY Gersher friends Bone Marrow Foundation alumni Camper Care Cabin care community campgrounds Olim first time camper Sukkot Dan Nichols e18ghteen Henry S. Jacobs Camp Music Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night 1 disabilities Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
4 months, 18 days, 15 hours, 18 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Early Bird for HSJ ends tomorrow- REGISTER NOW!! http://t.co/qxfnbNiKQu #HSJ #RegisterNow
- Registration is NOW open! http://t.co/bbYNHZfzQL
- @URJJacobsCamp U Can Have A Huge Impact In A Sick Little Girls Life With A Small Donation To Her Fund.Pls Give&RT http://t.co/VPd7qPCMYJ
- Shabbat shalom y'all! Excited to celebrating with @nftyso (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp in Utica, MS) https://t.co/dVmaON2gaD