Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- #GivingTuesday November 29, 2014
- NFTY-So: Bringing the Holy Home November 21, 2014
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
Arts HSJ Alumni Friendships recruitment Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi data Biennial 2011 Jewish Teen Funders Network alumni fundraising video care e18ghteen 2010 campgrounds scholarships community friends Camper Care Henry S. Jacobs Camp medicine D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols FRIENDSHIP Music NFTY Cabin Israel love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jacobs Camp NFTY-So counselor fried chicken disabilities development dream street Olim Chanukah Night Two Chanukah Night 1 Sukkot food Dan Nichols; e18ghteen first time camper Bone Marrow Foundation
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
6 months, 9 days, 3 hours, 4 minutes ago