Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
Music Camper Care care video scholarships friends Cabin love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples NFTY Chanukah Night Two community Sukkot Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Jacobs Camp development food Bone Marrow Foundation HSJ Alumni Friendships dream street Jewish Teen Funders Network medicine fried chicken campgrounds fundraising Dan Nichols recruitment counselor first time camper D.C. HSJ Alumni data Henry S. Jacobs Camp Arts Biennial 2011 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi FRIENDSHIP Israel alumni 2010 Olim NFTY-So Chanukah Night 1 e18ghteen disabilities
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
8 months, 16 days, 11 hours, 48 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories