Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
Bone Marrow Foundation fried chicken disabilities friends food care Sukkot Chanukah Night 1 alumni Israel D.C. HSJ Alumni Olim Camper Care fundraising FRIENDSHIP Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi NFTY-So development counselor Biennial 2011 Music Jewish Teen Funders Network Jacobs Camp community Henry S. Jacobs Camp love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dan Nichols; e18ghteen data campgrounds HSJ Alumni dream street Arts Dan Nichols NFTY Chanukah Night Two 2010 recruitment first time camper Friendships medicine e18ghteen Cabin scholarships video
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
9 months, 19 days, 0 hours, 43 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z