Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- My Interview with a Maskilimer July 9, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Music Chanukah Night 1 Chanukah Night Two campgrounds Henry S. Jacobs Camp data care Dan Nichols dream street first time camper fundraising love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples video disabilities recruitment scholarships counselor Gersher e18ghteen fried chicken Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jewish Teen Funders Network FRIENDSHIP Arts Camper Care community Biennial 2011 alumni Cabin NFTY food Israel development Sukkot Bone Marrow Foundation medicine Jacobs Camp 2010 friends D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Friendships HSJ Alumni Olim
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 11 days, 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X
- Garin girls on campout at sunset. #80acres @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/OGMwrvetQQ
- Olim B luggage ready for pickup. #closingday #jewishcamp @urjcamps http://t.co/FHgG9apGkq