Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
FRIENDSHIP Israel Jacobs Camp Sukkot first time camper Chanukah Night 1 Gersher data alumni Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Cabin Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Jewish Teen Funders Network Chanukah Night Two dream street fried chicken scholarships Biennial 2011 Friendships video Bone Marrow Foundation Gift of Life Arts Music community care disabilities e18ghteen Dan Nichols medicine 2010 campgrounds NFTY food Henry S. Jacobs Camp Camper Care friends fundraising recruitment counselor HSJ Alumni D.C. HSJ Alumni development love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 23 days, 19 hours, 51 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- #throwbackthursday #tbt Peace and love, peace and love! @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/qPDAnylujL
- A2: @URJJacobsCamp does a great job with their online presence! Always fun to follow HSJ & @JC_Cohen #shoutout #JTEC
- How do you eat your matzah? Inquiring minds want to know (& get more ideas for ourselves)! Tweet @URJ your pics & ideas with #LotsaMatzah.
- Happy Passover to everyone in our Jacobs Camp Family! #passover #pesach #matzah #maror http://t.co/Yw5OetMPZv