Gift of Life kicked off its partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp this week at URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, Mississippi and URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute in Zionsville, Indiana. Both camps educated their staff about how easy it can be to pikuach nafesh (safe a life).
Tag Archives | Gift of Life
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jacobs Journal 7.4.2015 July 4, 2015
- A Letter From Anna 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- barbara mansberg: And a great set of memories for the winter will be...
- Belinda Vinyl: Really underrated record and I'm glad you've giv...
- Allen Moretsky: Thanks so much for the Blogs. Love the updates. Oh...
alumni scholarships fried chicken development Jewish Teen Funders Network food love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Biennial 2011 video campgrounds NFTY first time camper Cabin counselor Sukkot Bone Marrow Foundation recruitment Henry S. Jacobs Camp FRIENDSHIP Camper Care Israel Friendships fundraising D.C. HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp data Music Olim NFTY-So Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen community e18ghteen 2010 care friends HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 medicine Dan Nichols dream street Arts Chanukah Night Two