For those of us with first-hand experience of the value added from summer camp experiences, a recent study from the Foundation for Jewish Camp only reinforces what we’ve long known: Jewish summer camp not only works, but lays the groundwork for a more vibrant Jewish future.
Tag Archives | impact of camp
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- Three Campers Making a Difference October 2, 2014
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
Bone Marrow Foundation recruitment love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jewish Teen Funders Network Gersher care HSJ Alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp counselor Jacobs Camp NFTY community Chanukah Night 1 Arts e18ghteen campgrounds Cabin disabilities Music Dan Nichols Israel D.C. HSJ Alumni scholarships fundraising development first time camper Sukkot food Dan Nichols; e18ghteen video fried chicken Chanukah Night Two friends Camper Care Olim FRIENDSHIP dream street alumni Friendships 2010 medicine data Biennial 2011 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
4 months, 10 days, 21 hours, 41 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Registration is NOW open! http://t.co/bbYNHZfzQL
- @URJJacobsCamp U Can Have A Huge Impact In A Sick Little Girls Life With A Small Donation To Her Fund.Pls Give&RT http://t.co/VPd7qPCMYJ
- Shabbat shalom y'all! Excited to celebrating with @nftyso (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp in Utica, MS) https://t.co/dVmaON2gaD
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp