For those of us with first-hand experience of the value added from summer camp experiences, a recent study from the Foundation for Jewish Camp only reinforces what we’ve long known: Jewish summer camp not only works, but lays the groundwork for a more vibrant Jewish future.
Tag Archives | impact of camp
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- My View Changed at HSJ October 14, 2015
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
community Jacobs Camp Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Chanukah Night 1 HSJ Alumni e18ghteen alumni dream street Camper Care FRIENDSHIP Dan Nichols Music NFTY-So Olim Arts Biennial 2011 campgrounds medicine NFTY love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples counselor Friendships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi fried chicken data care disabilities Henry S. Jacobs Camp 2010 food first time camper fundraising scholarships development Chanukah Night Two D.C. HSJ Alumni Israel Jewish Teen Funders Network video Sukkot friends recruitment Cabin
Follow us on Twitter
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles
- Looking forward to spending the weekend in #Nashville with @URJSports6 and @URJJacobsCamp #AmexHampton
- Poster child! @Annamaniac @URJJacobsCamp @URJCamps @URJ #URJBiennial https://t.co/y7M3yiJO8d