For those of us with first-hand experience of the value added from summer camp experiences, a recent study from the Foundation for Jewish Camp only reinforces what we’ve long known: Jewish summer camp not only works, but lays the groundwork for a more vibrant Jewish future.
Tag Archives | impact of camp
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- Three Campers Making a Difference October 2, 2014
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
Arts Sukkot recruitment care Chanukah Night 1 Music e18ghteen Israel Gersher Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi counselor NFTY fundraising friends Dan Nichols medicine Bone Marrow Foundation love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Cabin campgrounds Camper Care scholarships first time camper dream street food fried chicken HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network disabilities Chanukah Night Two alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp 2010 Friendships data FRIENDSHIP community video development D.C. HSJ Alumni Biennial 2011 Jacobs Camp Olim
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
4 months, 19 days, 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Early Bird for HSJ ends tomorrow- REGISTER NOW!! http://t.co/qxfnbNiKQu #HSJ #RegisterNow
- Registration is NOW open! http://t.co/bbYNHZfzQL
- @URJJacobsCamp U Can Have A Huge Impact In A Sick Little Girls Life With A Small Donation To Her Fund.Pls Give&RT http://t.co/VPd7qPCMYJ
- Shabbat shalom y'all! Excited to celebrating with @nftyso (@ URJ Henry S Jacobs Camp - @urjjacobscamp in Utica, MS) https://t.co/dVmaON2gaD