You may be wondering what we do while we are here. Every day is a little different, but generally we help with the ins and outs of camp life. What we are able to provide during our stay is a fresh set of eyes to systems, and extra hands for projects that are “bigger” than just the summer, which has proven to be helpful.
Tag Archives | Mom Squad
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Dan Nichols e18ghteen Friendships fried chicken Gift of Life Biennial 2011 video recruitment care D.C. HSJ Alumni disabilities first time camper Chanukah Night 1 medicine 2010 friends HSJ Alumni counselor Camper Care dream street Green alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi FRIENDSHIP food data Bone Marrow Foundation campgrounds Henry S. Jacobs Camp Israel Sukkot fundraising Arts Music community Chanukah Night Two NFTY scholarships Greening Cabin development Jacobs Camp Gersher
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 29 days, 6 hours, 14 minutes