Henry S. Jacobs Camp, in partnership with the Goldring Family Foundation-First Time Camper Incentive Program and OneHappyCAmper.org, is proud to present the Dan Nichols and e18hteen “Road to Eden” tour through the Deep South this Sukkot!
Tag Archives | video
on June 22, 2011
I think kids get the most meaningful experiences through songs. My responsibility as an educator at camp is to provide Jewish content through music. . .
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
counselor 2010 medicine Green development Henry S. Jacobs Camp Sukkot first time camper disabilities Music Chanukah Night 1 food Camper Care video community Dan Nichols fundraising Biennial 2011 fried chicken Friendships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi care dream street Cabin recruitment Greening Bone Marrow Foundation Gersher Gift of Life D.C. HSJ Alumni FRIENDSHIP scholarships Arts alumni e18ghteen Chanukah Night Two Israel campgrounds friends Jacobs Camp data HSJ Alumni NFTY Dan Nichols; e18ghteen
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 1 month, 1 day, 18 hours, 32 minutes