Meet Rachel Baer, the new Kalsman Communication/Development Associate. She’s joining the Kalsman team full time!
on February 5, 2014
Director David Berkman told Assistant Director Sarah that making something go viral was impossible. She set out on a journey of 10,000 likes to prove him wrong!
on January 21, 2014
This year, Megan joined the Kalsman team as a URJ Camps Service Corps Fellow. She works with Kalsman and with Temple Beth Am in Seattle to bring camp programming into the synagogue. We are so lucky to have her! We asked Megan a few questions about her recent experience at the URJ Camps Service Corps Retreat. Check out her answers!
on January 8, 2014
This week, Ashley Marx, a former Kalsman camper and staff member, shares with us a D’var Torah, connecting this week’s Torah portion to the personal journey each camper and staff member has at Camp Kalsman and to her own personal journey to become a Jewish professional. Ashley is currently a student at Hebrew Union College in Jerusalem where she is studying to become a Jewish educator.
on December 2, 2013
At Camp Kalsman, we believe each of our campers has the power to change the world. Recently, one of our campers went viral for doing just that.
on November 12, 2013
Kalsman Camper Sarah R. was part of the NFTY Delegation celebrating Women of the Wall’s 25th Anniversary. She shares about her experience, insight, and conflict in this inspiring blog.
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- No lions, no tigers, just a (Rachel) Baer, oh my! March 5, 2014
- Challenging Impossible: 10,000 Likes for a Baby Goat February 5, 2014
- Fellowship: Making Connections at the URJ Camps Service Corps Retreat January 21, 2014
- cancan: Good information. Lucky me I recently found your w...
- 16 Ans Ou Presque Telecharger complet: I enjoy reading an article that will make people t...
- Nikki: Hi Sarah, would you please get 2 baby goats? Goats...