Losing teeth is an important life cycle event here at Camp Kalsman. So how do we celebrate lost teeth?
on July 27, 2014
Rabbi Kate teamed up with a group of exceptional campers to create a very meaningful t’fillah.
on July 25, 2014
Tzofim used an open mic night to open up to each other as a unit. In this post, Alex the Unit Head gives us an inside look at the program.
on July 24, 2014
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest, where the winter is wet and the summers are perfect – at least, that’s how it usually works. Today, the skies decided not to cooperate with that plan. So what does camp look like in the rain? In the mornings, we usually have our daily chug (activities). Most of them are outside, so we improvised and did sports in the pavilion, chavaya (adventure) on the garden porch, and art activities (which are inherently indoor) continued as normal. The Tzofim campers did two very interesting activities during their sports block – synchronized hardwood swimming and funky […]
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- David Lazar: Kudos to the staff and campers for keeping up your...
- rbaer: Thanks for the feedback! Much of our staff trainin...
- Growing Together through Mentorship | Camp Kalsman – RJ Blog | Career College Mentors: […] Growing Together through Mentorship | Ca...
Follow us on Twitter
- Today our Machon unit continues CIT training with a great Apples-to-Apples program, introducing strategies for working w/ homesick campers!
- so glad i got to see @kadihouse and catch up for an hour...i'm so ready to visit @URJCampKalsman on shabbat! #campfriendsarethebestfriends
- Back to that camp lifestyle! (at @URJCampKalsman) https://t.co/TMmSsBgHhX
- @URJCampKalsman We are! Hope you've had a great week. #summercamp