Here are our top 10 reasons to look forward to this summer! What are yours?
on April 6, 2015
Lou (Taste of Kalsman and summer 2015 counselor) showed his summer home to his sister, a Taste of Kalsman participant. Read on t find out what happened at Taste of Kalsman and what, exactly, a Berkman is.
on February 25, 2015
Staff member Miriam writes about how a personified Rube Goldberg machine helped cement her connection to Israel.
on January 26, 2015
As the Seattle Seahawks advance to the SuperBowl, Sports Supervisor Zac gives an inside look at an original sport. Kaslman Football is a creative and fun mix of soccer, football, and ultimate frisbee. Thank you for your participation!
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- 10 Reasons to Look Forward to Summer 2015 May 7, 2015
- A Taste of Taste of Kalsman April 6, 2015
- How Nine “Extras” Became the Best Part of My Trip to Israel February 25, 2015
- Sarah Moody: We're sorry you felt the headline was misleading!...
- Keisuke Hoashi: This was a totally misleading article, particularl...
- Beverly Engel: Just last night we were watching 1991-1992 Shabbat...
Follow us on Twitter
- Number 1 lesson learned as a #JewishCamp counselor: How to make meaningful Jewish connections http://t.co/iHivCT8n5d @URJCampKalsman @URJ
- Check out this awesome blog written by members of the Kalsman (Staff) Family, @bellafaye30 and @miriam_levy! http://t.co/xhXh6rnyAd
- @URJCampKalsman staff share Five Lessons Learned from Being a Counselor at Jewish Summer Camp: http://t.co/YmNUr8ryC1 http://t.co/hdWrcP0HfW
- Thanks #TopNewFollowers @HorsesWineLife @URJCampKalsman @pugetsoundhouse Happy to connect