Each year as families and friends gather around the Passover Seder table we recount the story of Exodus, of a journey to freedom, of standing up for what we believe in not just in words but also in actions, and the story of partnerships. The partnership of Yocheved (Moses’ mother) and Batya (Pharaoh’s daughter) – two women working together to protect, care for, and raise Moses. The partnership of Moses and Aaron – a pair with complementing strengths must work together to develop their message, spread the word, and lead the Israelites out of Egypt. The partnership of God and [...]
on March 13, 2013
Members of our Camp Kalsman community are out there making a difference in the world. Leanna Cossman, our head nurse, puts her skills to work not only during the summer for our hundreds of campers, but also during the year for communities in need. Most recently she spent time in Ethiopia helping to provide health screenings for those making Aliyah to Israel.
on March 8, 2013
It’s been just about a year since Jordan Magidson joined the team here at Camp Kalsman! Check out her perspective on the year and the experience of wearing two different hats in the same community.
on March 5, 2013
We made kale chips, used garden lettuce with edible flowers for salad in the dining hall, and fried squash flowers. I wanted the campers to feel empowered by eating food that they had grown themselves. We talked about the local food pantry where the majority of the food was to be donated after camp ended.
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Look Back at Five Summers June 24, 2011
- Which To Choose? June 25, 2011
- The Power of Partnerships March 25, 2013
- Footsteps in History March 13, 2013
- Honoring Mark and Peachy Levy March 12, 2013
- polo outlet: I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thou...
- xqiltqhrixeu: ugheeongxsqz...
- advice of marriage breakups: I think this is among the most significant info fo...