Lou (Taste of Kalsman and summer 2015 counselor) showed his summer home to his sister, a Taste of Kalsman participant. Read on t find out what happened at Taste of Kalsman and what, exactly, a Berkman is.
on February 25, 2015
Staff member Miriam writes about how a personified Rube Goldberg machine helped cement her connection to Israel.
on January 26, 2015
As the Seattle Seahawks advance to the SuperBowl, Sports Supervisor Zac gives an inside look at an original sport. Kaslman Football is a creative and fun mix of soccer, football, and ultimate frisbee. Thank you for your participation!
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- A Taste of Taste of Kalsman April 6, 2015
- How Nine “Extras” Became the Best Part of My Trip to Israel February 25, 2015
- Sway Like An Olive – Tu B’shevat at Camp Kalsman February 3, 2015
- Sarah Moody: We're sorry you felt the headline was misleading!...
- Keisuke Hoashi: This was a totally misleading article, particularl...
- Beverly Engel: Just last night we were watching 1991-1992 Shabbat...
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @jbrumer: I go to @URJCampKalsman is 60 days!!! #ropestraining #cantwait
- I go to @URJCampKalsman is 60 days!!! #ropestraining #cantwait
- Attend this November's URJ #Biennial15 as a volunteer! Join over 5,000 Reform Jews in Orlando! Apply by April 20: http://t.co/LelBzQLDmW
- RT @jbrumer: @angelbearcub just told me that in 11 weeks we will be having our first siyum with our campers @URJCampKalsman