Sarah and Jordan spent a week in Israel meeting and learning from our 2014 Mishlachat. What do you want to learn from our 2014 Mishlachat or our American staff living in Israel? What’s your Israel story?
on March 30, 2014
Hello again from Camp Kalsman! Our parents and campers reunited today after a night away from home. We had a few fun-filled hours with our campers before their parents arrived. I have lots of photos and videos to show you, so let’s get started! We began our Saturday bright and early after a busy Friday. We enjoyed our breakfast and then got all our wiggles out with a morning shira (song session). The magic of shira was so great that our campers became penguins! Jordan taught us about the power of our words during mashehu (Torah study). We can’t catch […]
on March 29, 2014
Hello everyone! It’s quite late here at Camp Kalsman. Everyone is in bed, dreaming sweet Camp Kalsman dreams. Would you like to see what we’ve been up to since leaving Seattle/Bellevue? Here we go: I left on the Seattle bus. As we waited for everyone to arrive, we played a few games! Here are the Seattle bus campers and counselors playing the Vegetable Game: Once we arrived at camp, the campers met their counselors and headed up to the cabins to pick out their bunks and unpack. There are 54 campers currently at camp; 3 girls’ cabins and 2 boys’ […]
on February 5, 2014
Director David Berkman told Assistant Director Sarah that making something go viral was impossible. She set out on a journey of 10,000 likes to prove him wrong!
on January 21, 2014
This year, Megan joined the Kalsman team as a URJ Camps Service Corps Fellow. She works with Kalsman and with Temple Beth Am in Seattle to bring camp programming into the synagogue. We are so lucky to have her! We asked Megan a few questions about her recent experience at the URJ Camps Service Corps Retreat. Check out her answers!
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- From SEA to TLV: Meeting our 2014 Mishlachat April 18, 2014
- Taste of Kalsman: Saturday March 30, 2014
- Taste of Kalsman: Friday March 29, 2014
- javatechig.com: The control is simple; you'll find the usual virt...
- Sims Freeplay cheats: This one-of-a-kind collectible and more available ...
- the: When someone writes an article he/she retains the ...
Follow us on Twitter
- We are so excited to host @NFTYNW's spring kallah this weekend! Who's going to be there? #liveanddieNFTY
- lovely day at the tulip festival, and then rachel & i hit up tulalip like the good old @URJCampKalsman days #lastdayofvacation
- Check it out! #jordanbridge has TWO LANES! #bestdayever http://t.co/N9x9kenwzY
- the only thing that would've made that #DWTS party rock anthem dance better is if they were doing it @URJCampKalsman style