Staff member Miriam writes about how a personified Rube Goldberg machine helped cement her connection to Israel.
on February 25, 2015
on February 3, 2015
Chag Sameach from URJ Camp Kalsman! The 300 acres we call home are all about trees. Anna, 2015 Teva Supervisor, shows us a few of the ways Kalsman connects Judaism to the natural world.
on January 26, 2015
As the Seattle Seahawks advance to the SuperBowl, Sports Supervisor Zac gives an inside look at an original sport. Kaslman Football is a creative and fun mix of soccer, football, and ultimate frisbee. Thank you for your participation!
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- How Nine “Extras” Became the Best Part of My Trip to Israel February 25, 2015
- Sway Like An Olive – Tu B’shevat at Camp Kalsman February 3, 2015
- A New Kind of Football January 26, 2015
- Sarah Moody: We're sorry you felt the headline was misleading!...
- Keisuke Hoashi: This was a totally misleading article, particularl...
- Beverly Engel: Just last night we were watching 1991-1992 Shabbat...
Follow us on Twitter
- How "extras" become essential: http://t.co/hLMxGTBLtj #Kalsman14 #TBT
- 618 campers are registered for #Kalsman15! Don't want to miss out on the fun? Register today: http://t.co/Fy0hjiD3eb
- @URJCampKalsman @URJCampHarlam @URJCampGeorge Love Jewish camp? Join us NOW for week long discussion why its awesome http://t.co/Rm9JBjsUnm
- 613 campers are officially registered for #Kalsman15! Did you know the #Torah has 613 commandments?