8 reasons to look forward to Aleph, Bet, and Gimmel. Happy Chanukah!
on December 1, 2014
Support URJ Camp Kalsman on Tuesday, December 2nd as part of a national movement to support non-profits for #GivingTuesday.
on November 12, 2014
The DeHart kids came to Kalsman for the first time 2014. Hailing from rural Washington, their mother Jesica wanted her boys to be part of a strong Jewish community. Not only did they find a community, they found friendship in their sibling bond.
on November 9, 2014
Kalsman Service Corps member Sydney recently returned from the Service Corps retreat at Kutz Camp. Here, she discusses how the retreat expanded her perception of the magic of camp into the magic of the URJ as a movement.
on October 31, 2014
With less than 250 days until the start of Summer 2015, we are gearing up for our best summer yet! Our registration numbers are higher than ever and sessions are filling very quickly. We are expecting that many sessions will be full before January 1st. Guarantee your camper’s spot for Summer 2015 by registering today! Go to kalsman.urjcamps.org/register to sign up now. Not convinced? We recently asked some of our staff, faculty, alumni, and campers why your camper should join us for Summer 2015. Here’s what they had to say: 10 Reasons to Register for Summer 2015 Today: “To see […]
on October 14, 2014
October is National Bullying Prevention Month! With this in mind, we reflect on Camp Kalsman’s anti-bullying campaign and share resources to bring the campaign from camp home to your home.
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- 8 Reasons to be Impatient for the Summer December 15, 2014
- Give the Gift of Camp on #GivingTuesday December 1, 2014
- Camp Vs. Internship: How Do You Choose? November 21, 2014
- Sarah Moody: We're sorry you felt the headline was misleading!...
- Keisuke Hoashi: This was a totally misleading article, particularl...
- Beverly Engel: Just last night we were watching 1991-1992 Shabbat...