October is National Bullying Prevention Month! With this in mind, we reflect on Camp Kalsman’s anti-bullying campaign and share resources to bring the campaign from camp home to your home.
on October 14, 2014
on October 8, 2014
Are you or your camper worried about how to get ready for a first summer away from home? This How To guide provides tips and tricks from someone who understands!
on September 2, 2014
Our CITs participated in the Jewish Teen Funders Network (JTFN) this summer. Through the JTFN program, the CITs learned how to positively affect our world through philanthropy. Jacob takes us through the JTFN process in this post and shows us what it truly means to reach consensus.
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Little Bit of Camp Perspective August 2, 2012
- An Invitation to Belong: Opening Day at Kallah Bet July 10, 2013
- Do Not Stand Idly By: Preventing Bullying at Camp and at Home October 14, 2014
- I Just Signed My Kid Up for Camp, NOW WHAT?! A Guide for First Time Camper Families October 8, 2014
- See You Later October 3, 2014
- interfaces de video profesional: Some sort of MacBook gives you the opportunity to ...
- SweetPussyCat Shop: are available more carefully resemble the older ma...
- search: Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'...
Follow us on Twitter
- Mazel tov Bella! “@bellafaye30: Just submitted my application for @URJCampKalsman summer 2015 #kalsman15”
- Just submitted my application for @URJCampKalsman summer 2015 #kalsman15
- Sarah and Rachel are on their way to @Disneyland! What should they do while they're in the 2nd happiest place on earth? (2nd to camp!)
- and of course it's not a jewish dance party without breaking out some classic @URJCampKalsman songs and dances with rachel & jess!