We have been doing a lot of cooking during Kallah Bet! Our “Sweet as Honey” chug (elective) made honeycake and our Israeli Cooking chug made hummus. Here are the recipes, so you can make these simple, delicious dishes at home!
on July 16, 2011
Campers love preparing – and eating – shakshouka, a Tunisian dish that has become very popular in Israel. The word shakshouka means “mixture” in Tamazight (a Berber language spoken in Tunisia). Check out this simple recipe to make at home!
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Look Back at Five Summers June 24, 2011
- Which To Choose? June 25, 2011
- The Power of Partnerships March 25, 2013
- Footsteps in History March 13, 2013
- Honoring Mark and Peachy Levy March 12, 2013
- polo outlet: I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thou...
- xqiltqhrixeu: ugheeongxsqz...
- advice of marriage breakups: I think this is among the most significant info fo...