This photo project is just one small part of the URJ’s online theme, which will focus on and highlight the many opportunities for Reform Jewish summer youth experiences. Share your memories and we’ll feature you in our online Facebook album!
on June 26, 2012
Dubim’s Unit Head, Sam, is returning to camp this summer for his 5th year on staff. Sam shared some words of wisom with staff members during our orientation Shabbat Services.Not a camp staff member? We think this one applies far beyond camp.
on July 16, 2011
Campers love preparing – and eating – shakshouka, a Tunisian dish that has become very popular in Israel. The word shakshouka means “mixture” in Tamazight (a Berber language spoken in Tunisia). Check out this simple recipe to make at home!
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Look Back at Five Summers June 24, 2011
- Which To Choose? June 25, 2011
- The Power of Partnerships March 25, 2013
- Footsteps in History March 13, 2013
- Honoring Mark and Peachy Levy March 12, 2013
- polo outlet: I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thou...
- xqiltqhrixeu: ugheeongxsqz...
- advice of marriage breakups: I think this is among the most significant info fo...