This summer, we introduced a new opening ceremony for each session of camp, a project of our Cornerstone Fellows (a program through the Foundation for Jewish Camp). The ceremony features six of Camp Kalsman’s core values and personal stories from our staff members. Below is the text of the ceremony, along with pictures of the panels of our cabin area ga-ga pit, painted beautifully by our 2011 Kallah Gimmel Kesher unit.
Tag Archives | opening ceremony
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Look Back at Five Summers June 24, 2011
- Play Ball! August 10, 2011
- Packing a Little Extra For Camp June 12, 2013
- The Power of Partnerships March 25, 2013
- Footsteps in History March 13, 2013
- Nike Free Run Danmark: Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long co...
- Nike Free: Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so...
- the small changes in your life that would eventually make the biggest | wapv2qq0: [...] the village committee director who "...
camper submissions Photo Journalism idaho fun recipes video how to maccabiah letters mail cornerstone Machon talent show PARR israel 2011 alaska camp schpiel fourth of july reflections community clipboard fjc CIT commission staff tdhs chuggim kalsman Jewishcamp impact of camp 5th anniversary birthright opening ceremony hydration sam eie cooking red cultural biennial blue jewish camp
Follow us on Twitter
- this might be a very full week of @URJCampKalsman staff loving...i'm ok with that #campfriendsarethebestfriends
- Wiring our staff mission statement. #kalsman13 #summercamp #gogopowerrangers @URJCampKalsman http://t.co/lEwdaqkpYn
- RT @NaomioftheNorth: @URJCampKalsman My dad after our #fathersday canoe trip: I can tell you girls learned great canoeing at camp!
- @URJCampKalsman My dad after our #fathersday canoe trip: I can tell you girls learned great canoeing at camp!