Last summer, we introduced our new opening ceremony which emphasizes Kalsman’s core values. The holy community we strive to create is, of course, among our core values. Our chance to travel to, visit, and become a part of other kehilot is just another perk to our incredible careers. Check back for more blog posts in our core values series.
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Look Back at Five Summers June 24, 2011
- Play Ball! August 10, 2011
- Packing a Little Extra For Camp June 12, 2013
- The Power of Partnerships March 25, 2013
- Footsteps in History March 13, 2013
- Nike Free Run Danmark: Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long co...
- Nike Free: Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so...
- the small changes in your life that would eventually make the biggest | wapv2qq0: [...] the village committee director who "...
maccabiah clipboard sam impact of camp cultural idaho talent show PARR israel Jewishcamp 5th anniversary hydration fjc schpiel community chuggim mail commission fourth of july jewish camp alaska opening ceremony biennial fun blue tdhs recipes camper submissions red CIT letters cornerstone how to camp cooking Photo Journalism Machon video kalsman eie birthright reflections staff 2011
Follow us on Twitter
- Shira at @URJCampKalsman just gets better and better! Sweet percussion tonight. #itsonlystaffweek! #iloveoursongleaders
- this might be a very full week of @URJCampKalsman staff loving...i'm ok with that #campfriendsarethebestfriends
- Wiring our staff mission statement. #kalsman13 #summercamp #gogopowerrangers @URJCampKalsman http://t.co/lEwdaqkpYn
- RT @NaomioftheNorth: @URJCampKalsman My dad after our #fathersday canoe trip: I can tell you girls learned great canoeing at camp!