We have been doing a lot of cooking during Kallah Bet! Our “Sweet as Honey” chug (elective) made honeycake and our Israeli Cooking chug made hummus. Here are the recipes, so you can make these simple, delicious dishes at home!
Tag Archives | recipes
- Paul Reichenbach’s Remarks at the 5th Anniversary Celebration July 10, 2011
- A Look Back at Five Summers June 24, 2011
- Play Ball! August 10, 2011
- Packing a Little Extra For Camp June 12, 2013
- The Power of Partnerships March 25, 2013
- Footsteps in History March 13, 2013
- Nike Free Run Danmark: Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long co...
- Nike Free: Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so...
- the small changes in your life that would eventually make the biggest | wapv2qq0: [...] the village committee director who "...
clipboard fun sam commission cornerstone birthright camper submissions letters camp CIT Photo Journalism chuggim red fourth of july biennial fjc Machon 5th anniversary video cultural reflections jewish camp opening ceremony cooking Jewishcamp community kalsman schpiel blue staff 2011 how to eie PARR impact of camp talent show maccabiah tdhs idaho recipes hydration mail alaska israel
Follow us on Twitter
- Shira at @URJCampKalsman just gets better and better! Sweet percussion tonight. #itsonlystaffweek! #iloveoursongleaders
- this might be a very full week of @URJCampKalsman staff loving...i'm ok with that #campfriendsarethebestfriends
- Wiring our staff mission statement. #kalsman13 #summercamp #gogopowerrangers @URJCampKalsman http://t.co/lEwdaqkpYn
- RT @NaomioftheNorth: @URJCampKalsman My dad after our #fathersday canoe trip: I can tell you girls learned great canoeing at camp!