Originally posted on Women of Reform Judaism blog By Paul Reichenbach In May of 1969 I received a phone call (no email, text, Facebook or Twitter… how did we function?) from Doris Locke (of blessed memory) representing the Temple Israel (Boston) youth committee and sisterhood. I was a 17 year old high school junior who had become an actively engaged temple youth group member. I did not have a Bar Mitzvah (the tradition in my Classical Reform congregation) but was a Confirmand along with 120 other kids in my class. I had spent the previous eight summers worshipping Native American deities […]
on July 24, 2013
Watch this video to learn all about Kutz’s highly regarded Mitzvah Corps program.
on July 17, 2013
Coming to Kutz was one of the best decisions in my songleading career!
on July 17, 2013
Torah Corps is exactly what I needed this summer. I am so proud to be a part of such an amazing group with so, so many great opinions.
- Fireflies Over Kutz July 11, 2012
- Marcus Kreitzer and Jamie Rices’ Yellow Team Maccabiah Video Blog July 13, 2011
- Happy Chanukah! December 27, 2011
- It Takes a Sisterhood: WRJ and Youth December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Mitzvah Corps at Kutz July 24, 2013
- PHOTOS: July 19 (Closing Day) July 24, 2013
- Leandro Smythe: An attention-grabbing discussion is price comment....
- Lavonia Rothgeb: An attention-grabbing dialogue is price comment. I...
- Benito Espenschied: Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you ...
Follow us on Twitter
- It's camp day! Repping @urjosrui and @urjkutzcamp! (@ Congregation Sinai w/ @barbmitzvah) http://t.co/DBJFmo69eu
- We're dedicating the 8th night of #Hanukkah to Ethan, who was hit by lightning at @URJGUCI. Join us http://t.co/WUMTJk0KBC #8NE
- All I want to see right now is that beautiful lake #missingkutz @URJKutzCamp
- There's no place like home! (at @URJKutzCamp w/ @mfrey10990) http://t.co/fM58qsr7cE