A snapshot into closing day at Kutz…
on July 15, 2013
A snapshot into two days at Kutz…
on July 14, 2013
Our day started with Dorothy Day, a celebration of Dorothy Walrond’s 50 years of service to the Union for Reform Judaism. Dorothy began working for the URJ on August 22, 1963 and spent many summers at Kutz. Then, the entire Kutz community joined in our Maccabiah color war competition. Congrats to the green team for winning first place!!
The second portion of photos from Kutz’s trip day!! Check out PART ONE here. A snapshot of Kutz’s trip into New York city. Some key sites of interest include: The Jewish Museum of New York, The New York Historical Society, Hebrew Union College, Chicago City Limits, The Museum of Modern Art, Yankee Stadium, and Times Square.
A snapshot of Kutz’s trip into New York city. Some key sites of interest include: The Jewish Museum of New York, The New York Historical Society, Hebrew Union College, Chicago City Limits, The Museum of Modern Art, Yankee Stadium, and Times Square. Check out PART TWO here.
on July 6, 2013
A snapshot into our day and Shabbat evening…
on June 29, 2013
Here are some photos from our first Shabbat as a community. The evening began with Kabbalat Shabbat near the beautiful willows surrounding our very own Lake Rolyn. After Kabbalat Shabbat, we were so fortunate to have one of our visiting faculty members this week, Josh Nelson, help lead us in t’filah, along with our songleaders Debra Winter and Jacob (Spike) Kraus. After dinner, it was time for Shabbat Shira, a Kutz tradition filled with crazy costumes, singing, dancing, and cheering. The night came to a close with Siyum, our nightly closing circle.
on June 27, 2013
A snapshot into our day, here at Kutz…
- Fireflies Over Kutz July 11, 2012
- Marcus Kreitzer and Jamie Rices’ Yellow Team Maccabiah Video Blog July 13, 2011
- Kutz: A Different Kind of Vacation July 9, 2012
- I Am Changing the Face of Engagement March 10, 2014
- A Tradition of Taking Risks March 6, 2014
- 23 Years of Mitzvah Corps March 5, 2014
- Hazel: My personal favorite is cilantro because it really...
- Nancy Shulman: Camp Kutz!! What fun to read about it. I am 75 and...
- Suzie Lyon: Love this "Blog" Paul -- and I'm having fun thi...
Follow us on Twitter
- The NFTY 50′s: @URJOSRUI & @mitzvahcorps were founded, & seeds were planted for @URJKutzCamp, @NFTYEIE & @NFTYIsrael http://t.co/OQ7VxALUOe
- .@mfrey1099: Many influential leaders in @URJ are products of @URJKutzCamp http://t.co/aRFeRl5k49 #NFTY75 http://t.co/OEhAHsMQGu
- RT @TaperTale: Hey look I wrote a blog for @URJKutzCamp - short version: sign up for the Kutz Fellowship, deadline soon! http://t.co/CMahYZ…
- RT @BuhBuhBuhBeth: @URJKutzCamp is inspirational! http://t.co/9I87Re9OKx What are you doing this summer??