A snapshot into closing day at Kutz…
on July 15, 2013
A snapshot into two days at Kutz…
on July 14, 2013
Our day started with Dorothy Day, a celebration of Dorothy Walrond’s 50 years of service to the Union for Reform Judaism. Dorothy began working for the URJ on August 22, 1963 and spent many summers at Kutz. Then, the entire Kutz community joined in our Maccabiah color war competition. Congrats to the green team for winning first place!!
The second portion of photos from Kutz’s trip day!! Check out PART ONE here. A snapshot of Kutz’s trip into New York city. Some key sites of interest include: The Jewish Museum of New York, The New York Historical Society, Hebrew Union College, Chicago City Limits, The Museum of Modern Art, Yankee Stadium, and Times Square.
A snapshot of Kutz’s trip into New York city. Some key sites of interest include: The Jewish Museum of New York, The New York Historical Society, Hebrew Union College, Chicago City Limits, The Museum of Modern Art, Yankee Stadium, and Times Square. Check out PART TWO here.
on July 6, 2013
A snapshot into our day and Shabbat evening…
on June 29, 2013
Here are some photos from our first Shabbat as a community. The evening began with Kabbalat Shabbat near the beautiful willows surrounding our very own Lake Rolyn. After Kabbalat Shabbat, we were so fortunate to have one of our visiting faculty members this week, Josh Nelson, help lead us in t’filah, along with our songleaders Debra Winter and Jacob (Spike) Kraus. After dinner, it was time for Shabbat Shira, a Kutz tradition filled with crazy costumes, singing, dancing, and cheering. The night came to a close with Siyum, our nightly closing circle.
on June 27, 2013
A snapshot into our day, here at Kutz…
- Fireflies Over Kutz July 11, 2012
- Marcus Kreitzer and Jamie Rices’ Yellow Team Maccabiah Video Blog July 13, 2011
- A Renewed Sense of Purpose July 14, 2012
- A Tradition of Taking Risks March 6, 2014
- 23 Years of Mitzvah Corps March 5, 2014
- URJ Kutz Camp | NFTY’s Physical Address March 4, 2014
- Hazel: My personal favorite is cilantro because it really...
- Nancy Shulman: Camp Kutz!! What fun to read about it. I am 75 and...
- Suzie Lyon: Love this "Blog" Paul -- and I'm having fun thi...
Follow us on Twitter
- Check out how many friends of @URJKutzCamp @nfty @URJCamps are here celebrating at the Jonah Maccabee concert! http://t.co/xvPxOuEFXM
- Enjoying our evening at Jonah Maccabee Concert! A wonderful evening celebrating @URJCamps joined w @urjscitech6 @URJCraneLake @URJEisnerCamp
- Celebrating @URJCamps at the Jonah Maccabee Concert. A meaningful and beautiful evening of music @URJCraneLake @urjscitech6 @urjkutzcamp
- Tonight @JulieAnnSilver and #kennychasen in concert to remember Jonah and support #jewishcamp @urjcamps @nfty @URJKutzCamp @JonahMacFndtn