In my Minor today, we spoke about the concept of flow. You’ve experienced flow. I guarantee it. It’s that feeling you get when you are so enthralled in something that you lose track of time. Nothing else matters but the task at hand because you’re so focused and interested in what you are doing. Overall happiness is unequivocally tied to the amount of flow you experience in your day to day life. People who are in flow more often are more productive, more focused, more driven, and most importantly, happier.
on July 13, 2011
on July 3, 2011
Simu Elai Rodfei Tzedek- listen to me you who pursue justice- U’mevakshei Adonai- you who seek the Eternal. He’ebitu el tzur hutzavtem v’el makevet bor nukartem- look to the rock from which you were hewn to the quarry out of which you were dug.
NFTY President’s D’var Torah: Growing and Learning from Each Other This Summer – Hitting a Few Rocks Along the Way.
on June 29, 2011
The following is a D’var Torah, a commentary on this week’s Torah portion, I gave during the first service of the Kutz summer session. The Torah Portion is Chukat, and it is the story of Moses hitting a rock in order to get water for his people.
- Fireflies Over Kutz July 11, 2012
- Marcus Kreitzer and Jamie Rices’ Yellow Team Maccabiah Video Blog July 13, 2011
- A Renewed Sense of Purpose July 14, 2012
- The More Things Change… July 16, 2014
- Participant Perspective on Kutz July 15, 2014
- Thought for Shabbat July 13, 2014
- Thought for Shabbat… | Kutz Camp: […] harnessing spheres of influence to help ...
- Mindye mannel: Wonderful cause and fundraising event. So proud of...
- Rosanne Selfon: I was delighted and honored to spend a few days at...
Follow us on Twitter
- Hey @urjkutzcamp your oatmeal game is super strong this morning. @ URJ Kutz Camp http://t.co/FtW8V0w0r3
- “@SophieForstein: Goodbye summer 2014. Thanks for being the best one yet. (this is meant for you @URJKutzCamp kids) ❤️❤️❤️” #missandlove
- Goodbye summer 2014. Thanks for being the best one yet. ( yes this is meant for you @URJKutzCamp kids) ❤️❤️❤️
- Happy days at the @urjkutzcamp #kutz14 #warwick #newyork #summercamp @ URJ Kutz Camp http://t.co/pcMRMXg299