In my Minor today, we spoke about the concept of flow. You’ve experienced flow. I guarantee it. It’s that feeling you get when you are so enthralled in something that you lose track of time. Nothing else matters but the task at hand because you’re so focused and interested in what you are doing. Overall happiness is unequivocally tied to the amount of flow you experience in your day to day life. People who are in flow more often are more productive, more focused, more driven, and most importantly, happier.
on July 13, 2011
on July 3, 2011
Simu Elai Rodfei Tzedek- listen to me you who pursue justice- U’mevakshei Adonai- you who seek the Eternal. He’ebitu el tzur hutzavtem v’el makevet bor nukartem- look to the rock from which you were hewn to the quarry out of which you were dug.
NFTY President’s D’var Torah: Growing and Learning from Each Other This Summer – Hitting a Few Rocks Along the Way.
on June 29, 2011
The following is a D’var Torah, a commentary on this week’s Torah portion, I gave during the first service of the Kutz summer session. The Torah Portion is Chukat, and it is the story of Moses hitting a rock in order to get water for his people.
- The Best Day of My Life July 17, 2015
- Fireflies Over Kutz July 11, 2012
- Marcus Kreitzer and Jamie Rices’ Yellow Team Maccabiah Video Blog July 13, 2011
- Kutz Alum Reflects- “MAR Summer Experience Series: Kutz Camp” October 9, 2015
- “Know Before Whom You Stand” – Tess Nienaltow September 18, 2015
- ARJE/Kutz Madrikhim Minor August 29, 2015
- Rob Robertson: Hi Jeff ,I was a soccer coach at crane lake camp i...
- Kutz@50: It’s the Actions We Take… | NFTY Alumni |: […] Kutz 2015 participant Shir Attias from S...
- Ilene Greene: You are wonderful and I am very proud to know you ...
Follow us on Twitter
- And I'm especialy grateful for @nfty and @URJKutzCamp and for dance and school for bring them into my life.Don't know where I'd be otherwise
- Feeling a little extra thankful today to have experienced and be a part of @nfty and @URJKutzCamp
- No matter where in the world they are, I sure have a lot of people and places to be thankful for. @NFTY @URJKutzCamp https://t.co/7C8C7nhLH9
- Thank You and Happy Holidays, to everyone who has left their fingerprint on the Kutz community. @URJ @URJCamps @nfty https://t.co/l2dACArJct