The Talmud teaches us that to truly appreciate the world we are surrounded by that each day we are to say 100 Blessings.
on August 9, 2014
Alufim has used their two weeks at camp to focus on not only being a leader but what leadership really means.
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Kallah: Experiencing camp in a new way August 8, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Israel Hagigah CIT AIDS Research Parents Fall Camp Pride Parade H2K12 Maccabiah OKY Kibbutz Shabbat impact of camp Creative Writing Art Camp is Life Service West Coast Party Yom Sport Hevrah Guest Writer NFTY education video music Feature Blessing Kipnes Avodah Camper Writing Confessional Prayer Social Action Guest Blog Belonging Guest Author miracle Mark and Peachy Levy Session Spotlights bonding Project Day Ruben New Cabins Rabbi
- The number of @URJCampNewman alumni I've seen in the past 24 hours is kind of ridiculous. #10 #nyc #californiatonewyork
- Reunions make me happy. @trash_magic @ElanaEBlack #andi @URJCampNewman
- glad i went to selah tonight. found out an old @URJCampNewman friend just moved here and is living with renna! yay more seattle friends!
- I'm also enroute to @NFTYCWR! So excited to be at @URJCampNewman!!