If you haven’t read the following piece by Michael K. Mulligan, The Three Most Important Questions You Can Ask Your Teenager, I highly recommend it. This is his core message: We can do better. Truth is, we know full well that lasting happiness springs from good health, solid values, meaningful work, multiple positive relationships, and selfless service. So how about we cease and desist on the pressure front – and get our eye back on the ball that matters – stop asking What (What grade did you get? What team did you make?) and begin asking Who, Where, and How? […]
on December 12, 2014
on December 3, 2014
Have you checked out our Camp Merchandise store? These awesome and fun items are the perfect gift for friends, family, dogs, strangers- anybody!
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Pride Parade CIT Shabbat Hagigah Guest Author Confessional Feature Prayer Fall Camp miracle Session Spotlights bonding Camper Writing Creative Writing Belonging Yom Sport education Rabbi Israel AIDS Research music Project Day Service Avodah Guest Writer West Coast Party Ruben Hevrah NFTY H2K12 Blessing OKY Art Social Action New Cabins Mark and Peachy Levy Kipnes Parents Maccabiah impact of camp Guest Blog Camp is Life video Kibbutz