If you haven’t read the following piece by Michael K. Mulligan, The Three Most Important Questions You Can Ask Your Teenager, I highly recommend it. This is his core message: We can do better. Truth is, we know full well that lasting happiness springs from good health, solid values, meaningful work, multiple positive relationships, and selfless service. So how about we cease and desist on the pressure front – and get our eye back on the ball that matters – stop asking What (What grade did you get? What team did you make?) and begin asking Who, Where, and How? […]
on December 12, 2014
on December 3, 2014
Have you checked out our Camp Merchandise store? These awesome and fun items are the perfect gift for friends, family, dogs, strangers- anybody!
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
video CIT OKY Guest Author Rabbi Blessing Guest Writer Feature Camper Writing impact of camp New Cabins Belonging education Project Day miracle Session Spotlights Camp is Life Confessional Maccabiah Guest Blog Israel Hagigah H2K12 NFTY Creative Writing AIDS Research Social Action Shabbat Pride Parade Avodah Hevrah Fall Camp music Service Mark and Peachy Levy Parents Kibbutz West Coast Party Ruben Yom Sport Kipnes Prayer Art bonding