If you haven’t read the following piece by Michael K. Mulligan, The Three Most Important Questions You Can Ask Your Teenager, I highly recommend it. This is his core message: We can do better. Truth is, we know full well that lasting happiness springs from good health, solid values, meaningful work, multiple positive relationships, and selfless service. So how about we cease and desist on the pressure front – and get our eye back on the ball that matters – stop asking What (What grade did you get? What team did you make?) and begin asking Who, Where, and How? […]
on December 12, 2014
on December 3, 2014
Have you checked out our Camp Merchandise store? These awesome and fun items are the perfect gift for friends, family, dogs, strangers- anybody!
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
bonding OKY miracle Israel Maccabiah Service Social Action Hevrah Project Day New Cabins Prayer education Confessional Ruben Creative Writing Camp is Life CIT Feature Session Spotlights Shabbat Avodah music AIDS Research impact of camp NFTY Pride Parade Yom Sport Hagigah Guest Writer Parents Art video Kibbutz Mark and Peachy Levy Rabbi Camper Writing Kipnes Belonging Guest Blog H2K12 West Coast Party Fall Camp Guest Author Blessing
- @NFTYNEL did you know there are 15 kids from @URJCampNewman leaving for @NFTYEIE today also?!!!
- Enjoying our last little bit together with a @Disney themes dance party! #wcpjr2015
- A day full of sports and competition can only mean one thing...it's YOM SPORT! #wcpjr2015
- Celebrating havdallah together couldn't be any sweeter. Shavua tov! #WCPJR2015