Our new blog can now be found on our new website. To visit our new blog – and read stories about Summer 2015 – please visit: http://campnewman.org/blog/
on December 12, 2014
If you haven’t read the following piece by Michael K. Mulligan, The Three Most Important Questions You Can Ask Your Teenager, I highly recommend it. This is his core message: We can do better. Truth is, we know full well that lasting happiness springs from good health, solid values, meaningful work, multiple positive relationships, and selfless service. So how about we cease and desist on the pressure front – and get our eye back on the ball that matters – stop asking What (What grade did you get? What team did you make?) and begin asking Who, Where, and How? […]
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
- Check out Camp Chat on https://t.co/TbHX6exMh0. Our weekly "word on the street" segment. #c… https://t.co/HiaLCwj42p https://t.co/2rlQDd8s10
- Check out Camp Chat on https://t.co/TbHX6exMh0. Our weekly "word on the street" segment. #campnewman2016… https://t.co/WvwucIYP8z
- Camp Newman pride @urjcampnewman @urj #CIT2016 https://t.co/hEafWqHOil https://t.co/ddcmDw0xoz
- Bonim campers assist counselor Morgan with t'fillah #campnewman2016 #liveatnewman #jewishc… https://t.co/iUnWaHr6JV https://t.co/rxudCkv24r