As we prepare to welcome the year 5775, we hope you take the opportunity to embrace life (a central message of Rosh Hashana) and all of its blessings.
on September 12, 2014
The Talmud teaches us that to truly appreciate the world we are surrounded by that each day we are to say 100 Blessings.
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Choose Life!- Rosh Hashanah Reflections September 24, 2014
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Camper Writing Kipnes New Cabins Feature Mark and Peachy Levy miracle Social Action Maccabiah Hevrah bonding West Coast Party Fall Camp impact of camp Guest Author education Rabbi H2K12 Hagigah Pride Parade Art Blessing Israel Project Day Session Spotlights Camp is Life CIT Belonging Shabbat Prayer Yom Sport Avodah Kibbutz OKY Creative Writing Parents NFTY Ruben Service music Guest Blog Confessional video AIDS Research Guest Writer
- @URJCampNewman Always ♥️
- @allileso don't give up! Keep repping Newman on the east coast!
- Why do east coasters have a different Cotten eyed joe dance? All I want to do is dance the @URJCampNewman version
- @NickInSFO @URJCampNewman @aconative86 a retreat isn't a retreat without an In N Out pit stop! #fuel #lifeblood #doubledouble