If you haven’t read the following piece by Michael K. Mulligan, The Three Most Important Questions You Can Ask Your Teenager, I highly recommend it. This is his core message: We can do better. Truth is, we know full well that lasting happiness springs from good health, solid values, meaningful work, multiple positive relationships, and selfless service. So how about we cease and desist on the pressure front – and get our eye back on the ball that matters – stop asking What (What grade did you get? What team did you make?) and begin asking Who, Where, and How? […]
on December 12, 2014
on December 3, 2014
Have you checked out our Camp Merchandise store? These awesome and fun items are the perfect gift for friends, family, dogs, strangers- anybody!
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Ruben Session Spotlights West Coast Party Guest Writer Confessional Creative Writing Parents Fall Camp H2K12 Yom Sport Mark and Peachy Levy Belonging Kibbutz impact of camp Camper Writing Camp is Life Blessing Rabbi Hevrah NFTY Service New Cabins Prayer Pride Parade Guest Blog music Project Day AIDS Research OKY miracle Shabbat Art Israel Kipnes CIT bonding Social Action Maccabiah video Feature education Hagigah Avodah Guest Author
- @SingerKira @URJCampNewman yay you rock girlfriend ✨
- hired to work at @URJCampNewman this summer!!!!!
- Spring has sprung at the URJ Camp Newman creek! Thought you all might enjoy seeing how this camp area is thriving during this glorious spri…
- #TBT to this past weekend at NFTY CWR Spring Kallah! It was a great weekend!