Shabbat is an incredibly important time in our camp community. It is one of the only times of the week that we all come together as a community to worship and celebrate the wonderful week we shared together and look forward to yet another week of amazing experiences. We all wear white for the evening to welcome the Shabbat bride and sing and dance the night away in honor of the upcoming day of rest. It’s truly a special time.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- The First Few Days of Summer 2011 June 20, 2011
- A Shavuot Harvest May 24, 2012
- Counting Down The Days To Summer 2013 April 5, 2013
- How Are Camp Newman Days Different From All Other Days? March 22, 2013
- The Accidental Writer: Camp Newman March 15, 2013
- Using the ATM to Bring Teens into Temple: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Using the ATM To Bring Teens to Temple | RJ Blog: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Maudie Doxie: Well If you live in the Dayton Area Check https://...
NFTY Art Rabbi music Social Action Magic of Camp OKY Reform Blessing CIT Mark and Peachy Levy Mark and Peachy video bonding Camper Writing impact of camp Prayer education Kibbutz Services Belonging Shabbat Welcoming Movie Ruben Faculty Hevrah Rabbi Feinstein miracle CITs Maccabiah West Coast Party Creative Writing Yom Sport Avodah Sports Feature Simcha Hagigah Service H2K12 Confessional Camp is Life AIDS Research