A few weeks back our very own Rabbi Erin Mason and Ruben Arquilevich were invited to speak about Camp Newman on Mosaic, a local news show! They speak about the importance of OKY, our Kibbutz, in the camp experience, the connections our campers make and the live changing experiences we all have at Newman!
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Mark Levy, May His Memory Be for a Blessing February 26, 2014
- Newman Knows how to (West Coast) Party February 3, 2014
- A REAL 8-year-old Superhero January 30, 2014
- Remembering Mark Levy | RJ Blog: […] their tremendous warmth, menschlichkeit ...
- Bubbe Sculler: I am so happy that you are learning about immigrat...
- this: I would like to thank you for the efforts you have...
video H2K12 Camp is Life Service Guest Blog Belonging Art Services Welcoming Feature Maccabiah Rabbi Mark and Peachy Levy Shabbat Kipnes impact of camp Hevrah Simcha education Prayer Creative Writing Movie Guest Writer OKY Kibbutz Fall Camp music Guest Author CIT Hagigah Ruben West Coast Party Faculty AIDS Research CITs bonding Camper Writing Confessional miracle Social Action Avodah New Cabins Blessing NFTY
- @SavannahSino It is going to fly by! We can't wait to see you! #Summer2014 #bestsummerever
- 100 days until @URJCampNewman
- RT @JCamp180: A1: Personal stories, visuals esp. if evoke emotion #JTEC See: A REAL 8-year-old Superhero from @URJCampNewman http://t.co/Gu…
- A1: Personal stories, visuals esp. if evoke emotion #JTEC See: A REAL 8-year-old Superhero from @URJCampNewman http://t.co/GuDnHf8Y8L