In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Avodah Mark and Peachy Levy OKY Guest Author Rabbi Creative Writing Camper Writing music Guest Writer education Session Spotlights Project Day Parents bonding Pride Parade Prayer impact of camp Guest Blog Social Action Israel H2K12 Service Blessing Confessional Kibbutz Camp is Life Yom Sport Ruben CIT Belonging New Cabins Hevrah Maccabiah Feature Art miracle Fall Camp West Coast Party Shabbat AIDS Research NFTY Hagigah video Kipnes
- Stuffing #Thanksgiving with Abundant Thanks. 5 Rituals to make it spiritual https://t.co/S3EmPHM3MO @URJ @URJCampNewman @Ritualwell
- West Coast teens - are you coming to the best party of the year? https://t.co/tWbUMfHGgn https://t.co/tq7MOw3kI0
- It's your last chance to join Drake at Fallinter - early bird ends at midnight tonight! … https://t.co/0JiK3NtfYS https://t.co/wl6N20KZ7B