In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Choose Life!- Rosh Hashanah Reflections September 24, 2014
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Guest Author H2K12 Prayer miracle Camp is Life Belonging AIDS Research Yom Sport Kipnes Avodah Hevrah Hagigah Social Action Project Day Shabbat Guest Blog CIT Blessing Fall Camp Art bonding music impact of camp Mark and Peachy Levy Session Spotlights video OKY Camper Writing Maccabiah Parents NFTY West Coast Party Pride Parade Confessional Rabbi Kibbutz Creative Writing Guest Writer Israel New Cabins Feature education Ruben Service
- @mfrey10990 @nfty @SoCalNFTY @URJKutzCamp @URJCampNewman My two favorite people
- Then and now, best boss in training! #sjk14 @nfty @socalnfty @urjkutzcamp @urjcampnewman @… http://t.co/P8KsS17B93
- Some of our Newman team rocking their camp shirts for #camptshirtday ! What's your fave camp shirt? http://t.co/P0dGlI0NzC
- The Camp Newman #starterpack http://t.co/OQg7eNdRSk