In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Fall Camp Belonging miracle Hagigah NFTY Art Blessing Kipnes H2K12 education Hevrah Feature OKY Prayer CIT Parents West Coast Party Pride Parade Mark and Peachy Levy video Confessional Shabbat Israel Guest Writer impact of camp Session Spotlights Camp is Life Rabbi Yom Sport Creative Writing Kibbutz New Cabins Project Day Camper Writing Avodah Guest Blog Ruben music bonding Guest Author Service AIDS Research Social Action Maccabiah
- It's lunch time for WCP jr.! https://t.co/OSPZxPyER6 https://t.co/eAppfK2ha9
- The Frisbee chug team at WCP jr #campislife https://t.co/HPUObi1sOB https://t.co/01RAbbchwd
- Look who just arrived?! WCP Jr. is on!!! #campgoodtimes #reunitedonceagain #campgoals https://t.co/FplnA6KHFt https://t.co/c0Hl48dHDk
- Founded by one of our very own @NFTY alums! These four-day, all-inclusive weekends take place at @URJEisnerCamp,… https://t.co/QFtPdP3i0n