In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Belonging Hevrah Confessional Guest Blog Avodah Creative Writing Blessing OKY Guest Author Social Action Kibbutz music Pride Parade Israel Prayer Parents Feature Service H2K12 Hagigah Maccabiah miracle bonding AIDS Research Yom Sport Session Spotlights Fall Camp Ruben Camp is Life Project Day NFTY Shabbat Guest Writer West Coast Party impact of camp education Kipnes video Rabbi New Cabins Art Mark and Peachy Levy Camper Writing CIT
- @MarissaFriduss @maaaaier @URJCampNewman only because I TAUGHT IT TO HIM when he was facetiming me
- @URJCampNewman @Tawonga @HabonimDrorNA @JFEDeastbay @SFJCRC @TVTCMidrasha @MidrashaBerk @rabbicreditor @BBYOInsider https://t.co/YISUpAA523
- So proud to support the work of our Bay Area Jewish camps: https://t.co/CTXljr6SXW @URJCampNewman @Tawonga @JMSportsCamp @CampRamahNorCal
- Finally! Ep 25! Noam Katz is on the show. @havanashira @URJEisnerCamp @URJCamps @URJCampNewman #kids #family #fun https://t.co/ttmoo4GImT