In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- L’dor V’dorable July 23, 2014
- Kesher Connects to the World July 22, 2014
- Nitzanim Gets Heroic! July 21, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Confessional Maccabiah New Cabins Israel CIT Ruben Parents Kibbutz Camp is Life Simcha Belonging Prayer Pride Parade bonding impact of camp miracle education NFTY Creative Writing H2K12 AIDS Research Kipnes West Coast Party OKY Guest Author Hevrah Guest Writer Avodah Session Spotlights Mark and Peachy Levy Fall Camp Art video Camper Writing Shabbat Rabbi Service Hagigah Yom Sport Feature Guest Blog music Services Blessing
- Boker tov to our west coast camps, @URJCampNewman and @URJCampKalsman! What are we up to this morning at camp?
- Color coded tables can only mean one thing....ITS YOM SPORT!!! @ URJ Camp Newman http://t.co/oGvZDH7EK9
- Cruising up the 101 while listening to Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up." It doesn't get any better than this. #newman14 #summer @URJCampNewman
- 1987 CIT Class is representing! @ URJ Camp Newman http://t.co/2P1curjUJR