In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Kibbutz West Coast Party Belonging Guest Writer Art New Cabins Israel Session Spotlights Confessional Service Yom Sport Project Day Pride Parade Guest Author CIT Fall Camp Camp is Life bonding Avodah Parents Kipnes AIDS Research Camper Writing Ruben Shabbat Social Action impact of camp Mark and Peachy Levy Prayer Blessing miracle Creative Writing Maccabiah OKY Guest Blog Rabbi music education Hevrah NFTY video Hagigah Feature H2K12
- @covenantfn thank you for the retweet of Samara Leader's article on teen stress! - https://t.co/b6rGdTvb3O https://t.co/xfySQnx9XO
- How can we help our #teens find balance? Samara Leader, of @URJ and @URJCampNewman has some ideas: https://t.co/LlMDsdlTWK
- Predicting 3 TDs and 325 yards for QB Camp Newman today. @kip4sox @MaxMirkin @ryryross6 @AKThunderfan @URJCampNewman
- @elletzur @URJCampNewman