In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Choose Life!- Rosh Hashanah Reflections September 24, 2014
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Maccabiah Project Day Art Hagigah NFTY Rabbi Camper Writing education Ruben West Coast Party Guest Blog bonding Guest Writer H2K12 CIT Kipnes Feature Fall Camp Service Parents video Camp is Life Guest Author Avodah Israel New Cabins OKY Confessional AIDS Research Creative Writing Session Spotlights Pride Parade Shabbat Mark and Peachy Levy Yom Sport Belonging Hevrah impact of camp Kibbutz miracle music Prayer Blessing Social Action
- @mfrey10990 @nfty @SoCalNFTY @URJKutzCamp @URJCampNewman My two favorite people
- Then and now, best boss in training! #sjk14 @nfty @socalnfty @urjkutzcamp @urjcampnewman @… http://t.co/P8KsS17B93
- Some of our Newman team rocking their camp shirts for #camptshirtday ! What's your fave camp shirt? http://t.co/P0dGlI0NzC
- The Camp Newman #starterpack http://t.co/OQg7eNdRSk