In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Belonging Project Day Hevrah West Coast Party Ruben NFTY Mark and Peachy Levy Camp is Life Blessing Art H2K12 Pride Parade Creative Writing Social Action Service Kipnes Session Spotlights video miracle CIT OKY Yom Sport Shabbat Confessional Israel Kibbutz education New Cabins AIDS Research Rabbi Fall Camp Avodah bonding Camper Writing Hagigah impact of camp music Parents Maccabiah Prayer Feature Guest Blog Guest Writer Guest Author
- Happy Rosh Hashanah! https://t.co/sRlh7omIxu
- RT @sesamestreet: Happy #RoshHashanah to all of our friends! May the new year bring you and your family peace, joy and love. https://t.co/m…
- How does camp produce lasting impacts on the lives of adults? Take this 10-minute survey and you could win $200:… https://t.co/7vMNgvjjQn
- Shabbat Shalom ... from @racheldovek & Arinn! https://t.co/0XQodIfrte https://t.co/77Vo0N9hwd