In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Social Action bonding education Prayer Parents Guest Author Feature video Creative Writing Hagigah West Coast Party Hevrah Session Spotlights Kipnes Guest Writer New Cabins Pride Parade Fall Camp Camper Writing music Israel Blessing Maccabiah Yom Sport H2K12 Project Day Shabbat Art AIDS Research Mark and Peachy Levy Avodah miracle Guest Blog Confessional OKY Ruben Kibbutz CIT impact of camp NFTY Camp is Life Belonging Service Rabbi
- Fall colors at camp - Happy Sukkot everyone! #campseasons #sukkot2016 https://t.co/8YXbvNhEiv https://t.co/J2tQZIGR1v
- Over 300 already registered. Did you? https://t.co/hULWZpQHEF https://t.co/jAT1MTfBsL
- I have it:Cubs win $18 to @URJOSRUI Dodgers win $18 to @URJCampNewman. drinks at rooftop bar in St.Louis Deal… https://t.co/VqmiUl6g5B
- It all begins at 6 a.m. tomorrow! #campcountdown https://t.co/zc2WDjcJ9C https://t.co/Gt2eKno7Q4