In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Choose Life!- Rosh Hashanah Reflections September 24, 2014
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Parents Session Spotlights Guest Author Guest Writer Social Action NFTY CIT OKY New Cabins miracle Fall Camp H2K12 Blessing Kibbutz music video Ruben Hagigah bonding Shabbat Project Day Avodah Service Confessional Israel Guest Blog Mark and Peachy Levy Camp is Life Rabbi Feature Prayer Maccabiah Yom Sport Belonging Pride Parade Art Kipnes Hevrah West Coast Party impact of camp Camper Writing AIDS Research Creative Writing education
- @URJCampNewman Always ♥️
- @allileso don't give up! Keep repping Newman on the east coast!
- Why do east coasters have a different Cotten eyed joe dance? All I want to do is dance the @URJCampNewman version
- @NickInSFO @URJCampNewman @aconative86 a retreat isn't a retreat without an In N Out pit stop! #fuel #lifeblood #doubledouble