In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Maccabiah Kipnes Camper Writing music Service Prayer NFTY CIT Art Feature Avodah West Coast Party Guest Writer OKY education Confessional H2K12 video Guest Blog bonding Shabbat Fall Camp Pride Parade Session Spotlights Social Action miracle Yom Sport Blessing Parents AIDS Research Belonging Hagigah Project Day Hevrah impact of camp Ruben Creative Writing Mark and Peachy Levy Israel Camp is Life Guest Author Kibbutz New Cabins Rabbi
- RT @lnwiner: Introducing @URJCampNewman artist in residence, Dan “Igor” Nichols! #youngfrankensteinbythebay #newmanbythebay @danielnichols…
- RT @jewishsf: Most of @URJCampNewman's site burned in the wildfires last fall. But here to cheer you up are some photos from opening day at…
- Most of @URJCampNewman's site burned in the wildfires last fall. But here to cheer you up are some photos from open… https://t.co/AGfAkIG6rz
- Mazel Tov! @URJCampNewman https://t.co/46uDLHFumF