In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Mark Levy, May His Memory Be for a Blessing February 26, 2014
- Newman Knows how to (West Coast) Party February 3, 2014
- A REAL 8-year-old Superhero January 30, 2014
- Remembering Mark Levy | RJ Blog: […] their tremendous warmth, menschlichkeit ...
- Bubbe Sculler: I am so happy that you are learning about immigrat...
- this: I would like to thank you for the efforts you have...
Social Action AIDS Research education Service Kipnes Guest Author Belonging bonding Faculty Shabbat impact of camp Hevrah Services Art Rabbi CIT Welcoming Movie Maccabiah Hagigah miracle Fall Camp music Avodah Guest Blog Creative Writing Prayer New Cabins H2K12 Confessional video Feature Simcha Camper Writing West Coast Party Kibbutz NFTY Guest Writer OKY Ruben Mark and Peachy Levy Blessing CITs Camp is Life
- @SavannahSino It is going to fly by! We can't wait to see you! #Summer2014 #bestsummerever
- 100 days until @URJCampNewman
- RT @JCamp180: A1: Personal stories, visuals esp. if evoke emotion #JTEC See: A REAL 8-year-old Superhero from @URJCampNewman http://t.co/Gu…
- A1: Personal stories, visuals esp. if evoke emotion #JTEC See: A REAL 8-year-old Superhero from @URJCampNewman http://t.co/GuDnHf8Y8L