In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Yom Sport Feature Maccabiah Israel miracle Hevrah Project Day New Cabins Prayer Kipnes Mark and Peachy Levy Rabbi Pride Parade AIDS Research Fall Camp CIT Hagigah OKY Kibbutz Camp is Life Guest Author Creative Writing West Coast Party music Social Action video Avodah Belonging education H2K12 Service Guest Writer Guest Blog Session Spotlights NFTY Shabbat bonding impact of camp Ruben Blessing Camper Writing Art Confessional Parents
- Coming to Avodah countdown? If you're an Avo alumni, we'd love to celebrate with you. To sign up, click here: http://t.co/GTIrRIFpWK
- Are you coming to Avodah countdown? If you're an Avo alumni, we'd love to celebrate with you. To sign up, click here: http://t.co/GTIrRIFpWK
- Getting an @URJCampNewman preShabbat Ultimate Report from @maxrkw #whatparentsofaCITdo on Friday afternoons.
- Just a couple more hours until the next Newman Shabbat! http://t.co/169xxjkZvh http://t.co/Qe38a3818k