In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
bonding Service New Cabins Hevrah video AIDS Research Hagigah Shabbat West Coast Party NFTY Art Guest Author music Ruben Guest Blog Avodah Prayer H2K12 impact of camp Israel Yom Sport Creative Writing Camp is Life Feature Guest Writer Rabbi Kibbutz Kipnes Fall Camp Confessional Project Day Session Spotlights miracle Mark and Peachy Levy education Blessing OKY Pride Parade CIT Maccabiah Parents Camper Writing Belonging Social Action
- Last major run/hike @urjcampnewman . #rishovernight #newovernight #oppscitstillthere #enchantedforest #old... http://t.co/YLFaaavFOS
- Last major run/hike @urjcampnewman . #rishovernight #newovernight #oppscitstillthere #enchantedforest #old... http://t.co/chGd6HWW0G
- "... nothing can compare to this feeling of knowing you did good. Before today, work was a… http://t.co/muiH3u8AFc http://t.co/tFL5HF2Y0K
- RT @CWRPresident: Had a great weekend of discussion, focus groups and learning with the @URJCampNewman Board! Excited to watch our partner…