In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
NFTY Hagigah Kipnes OKY Creative Writing Blessing Fall Camp Ruben Guest Writer video Prayer Maccabiah Guest Blog Belonging Social Action Art bonding miracle Mark and Peachy Levy Camper Writing H2K12 music Rabbi Kibbutz AIDS Research Guest Author Parents Pride Parade Shabbat Feature Service Session Spotlights education Yom Sport Israel Hevrah impact of camp New Cabins Confessional Project Day West Coast Party CIT Camp is Life Avodah
- This entire week has felt like one super extended outgoing transpo day @URJCampNewman
- More maccabeats! Also, the whole "pass the cup around the table" brings me back to my days at @URJCampNewman http://t.co/RAz1MkDEQF
- @URJCampNewman http://t.co/0eZWmwUa4I
- @millacatestern @lpmutty @URJCampNewman Makes me cry every time, such a perfect song sesh