In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Social Action Ruben Camper Writing Creative Writing Israel impact of camp West Coast Party Mark and Peachy Levy Fall Camp Feature Shabbat Hagigah Rabbi Parents Kipnes Session Spotlights Guest Writer miracle H2K12 Belonging AIDS Research Guest Blog Confessional education Kibbutz Service Blessing NFTY video Project Day Prayer OKY Guest Author Maccabiah Art Avodah Yom Sport Camp is Life New Cabins bonding Pride Parade Hevrah CIT music
- From host to coast, we love having @NFTYGER & @nftynar here and visiting @NFTYCWR at @URJCampNewman this weekend! @nfty @URJCamps #Kutz15
- Happy to announce that I will be heading back to @urjcampnewman this summer! I can only imagine the… https://t.co/STxLgGdUuz
- NFTY-EIE is on the road this weekend, visiting the @NFTYCWR Spring Conclave at @URJCampNewman. Come learn more about EIE!
- Best coast lunch with @arivared FTW! @urjkutzcamp @urjcampnewman (@ Phó Viet) https://t.co/P65Te0M0in