In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Choose Life!- Rosh Hashanah Reflections September 24, 2014
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Hevrah Camp is Life impact of camp bonding Belonging Service Camper Writing Kipnes Kibbutz Maccabiah Project Day Fall Camp Hagigah Parents New Cabins Confessional education OKY H2K12 Israel Social Action Ruben Creative Writing Yom Sport NFTY Avodah Blessing Guest Blog Pride Parade Shabbat AIDS Research Art Feature Rabbi West Coast Party miracle Guest Author CIT music Prayer Guest Writer Session Spotlights video Mark and Peachy Levy