In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Feature Hagigah Kipnes Creative Writing CIT Fall Camp Guest Blog Service Mark and Peachy Levy Belonging music Prayer New Cabins education NFTY Ruben West Coast Party impact of camp Pride Parade H2K12 Yom Sport Rabbi Guest Writer Camp is Life Camper Writing video Art miracle Blessing Israel Guest Author Session Spotlights Avodah Social Action Parents AIDS Research Shabbat Maccabiah Project Day OKY Confessional bonding Hevrah Kibbutz
- URJ Camp Newman invites you for a magical Shabbat with Congregation Emanu-El! Learn more: https://t.co/Z3yh1dPdQF… https://t.co/de240FgMPa
- Mazel tov to @URJCampNewman's Rabbi Erin Mason on her Helen Diller Family Award for Excellence in Jewish Education!… https://t.co/lD4bJ4jEN3
- @IsaiahLafayette @URJCampNewman @hadasrave #ccjds #congregationrodefshalom https://t.co/GMyQK9tepp
- A Magical Camp #Shabbat! July 21 #judaism @URJCampNewman https://t.co/wTerCENVnc https://t.co/hvWwd5Foqj