In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Choose Life!- Rosh Hashanah Reflections September 24, 2014
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Project Day Belonging Camper Writing Israel Mark and Peachy Levy Pride Parade music Kipnes Avodah Confessional Fall Camp Rabbi Guest Writer CIT Guest Author Hevrah Feature impact of camp New Cabins education miracle Creative Writing bonding NFTY Social Action OKY Ruben Shabbat Blessing Maccabiah Guest Blog Hagigah Prayer Parents H2K12 West Coast Party Kibbutz video Yom Sport AIDS Research Camp is Life Art Session Spotlights Service
- @framobot @jeremygimbel We work hard on that
- .@URJCampNewman @jeremygimbel I don't recall the lake and hills being quite so large, but at least the ool doesn't have any p in it.
- @framobot @jeremygimbel Sounds like an average day at camp
- .@URJCampNewman Last night @jeremygimbel sang to me with a John Oates' 'stache, and Samara and I took a tractor up the hill to the courts