In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
OKY Avodah video Kipnes Camp is Life Kibbutz Guest Blog H2K12 Ruben Mark and Peachy Levy Camper Writing Project Day Pride Parade miracle West Coast Party Guest Writer music Shabbat NFTY Belonging Guest Author Confessional impact of camp Service Art education Blessing Hevrah Feature CIT Hagigah bonding Israel Social Action Parents New Cabins Creative Writing Yom Sport Rabbi AIDS Research Session Spotlights Prayer Fall Camp Maccabiah
- #TEBH to host a camp scholarship benefit concert for @URJCampNewman @6PointsAcademy & @nfty on Jan 8. More info at… https://t.co/i6skhB46Ha
- 21+ Tawongans: Join us THIS Sat for Brews, Beats & Bonfires on the@urbanadamah farm w @URJCampNewman! Tickets here… https://t.co/DfA4D7hgTy
- Get ready 6th-8th graders: WCP Jr. sells out every year - and registration opens tomorrow!… https://t.co/YmvtdVbWP5 https://t.co/jMm4OWYWW4
- Jr High Schoolers: WCP Jr registration opens Monday! Who's in for the best party in the we… https://t.co/PbjX7dNBFq https://t.co/PuQVL5airN