In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Etzim, Grow! July 27, 2014
- Special Specializing in a Specialty July 26, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Ayalim July 24, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Hevrah New Cabins Camp is Life Art Israel Service Belonging Guest Author NFTY Kibbutz OKY Shabbat Camper Writing H2K12 Parents Session Spotlights Confessional Ruben Mark and Peachy Levy impact of camp Pride Parade education Blessing Prayer miracle Kipnes bonding Yom Sport Rabbi Fall Camp Feature West Coast Party AIDS Research Guest Writer Hagigah Services CIT video Creative Writing Avodah music Guest Blog Maccabiah Simcha