In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Kibbutz New Cabins Parents Maccabiah Feature Project Day video Ruben Art music Fall Camp Rabbi Mark and Peachy Levy Belonging Guest Blog education Camp is Life AIDS Research West Coast Party H2K12 Service Guest Writer CIT Blessing Pride Parade Yom Sport NFTY Creative Writing OKY Social Action bonding Hagigah Session Spotlights Kipnes Guest Author impact of camp Avodah Camper Writing Confessional Israel Hevrah miracle Shabbat Prayer