In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Kallah: Experiencing camp in a new way August 8, 2014
- CIT’s in Charge August 8, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Fall Camp Camp is Life H2K12 bonding Hagigah Guest Author Guest Blog Shabbat Pride Parade miracle Guest Writer impact of camp Creative Writing Israel Blessing Camper Writing Session Spotlights AIDS Research Rabbi video music Avodah Art CIT Mark and Peachy Levy Maccabiah Service Confessional Social Action Hevrah Yom Sport Feature West Coast Party education Prayer Kibbutz OKY NFTY New Cabins Belonging Ruben Kipnes Parents Project Day
- Spend #NewYearsOnTheBay and dance Rosh Hashanah away on a cruise ship! DJ's, fun and all your friends await you! http://t.co/kHLqdyYIYA
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/RBXwpcnGN0 Stories via @campmohawk @URJCampNewman
- Registration is open for #NewYearsOnTheBay! Register now and be one of the first 100 people to get a lower price! http://t.co/kHLqdyYIYA
- Spend Rosh Hashanah on a boat! Cruise your way into year 5775 with all your teenage Jewish friends! #NewYearsOnTheBay http://t.co/kHLqdyYIYA