In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Session Spotlights Guest Blog Pride Parade AIDS Research Yom Sport New Cabins Hevrah Maccabiah Blessing Mark and Peachy Levy H2K12 West Coast Party Feature education video Project Day Guest Writer Art Ruben CIT Belonging Rabbi Kipnes music Prayer Shabbat impact of camp Camper Writing Confessional NFTY Camp is Life Avodah Parents Service Creative Writing Israel Guest Author Fall Camp Social Action miracle Hagigah Kibbutz OKY bonding
- Must be 10+ years that I've loved this song! #NFTYalumni #CampNewmanAlumni @URJCampNewman @nfty @RickRecht https://t.co/vRykxl8Qu0
- Hey 8th graders! Wanna take over the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?! https://t.co/pIQshsadHr https://t.co/uSSrmziTd3 https://t.co/dg9gF4uTnJ
- @brandeismarin @JewishLearningW @JimJosephFdn @URJCampNewman @Tawonga @JFEDeastbay @jewishfed #DoingGoodWell https://t.co/1LeaMiesqP
- First Amd't Support Climbing Among High School Students https://t.co/IFi37SQ1A8 @JimJosephFdn @JewishLearningW @jchsofthebay @URJCampNewman