In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Mark Levy, May His Memory Be for a Blessing February 26, 2014
- Newman Knows how to (West Coast) Party February 3, 2014
- A REAL 8-year-old Superhero January 30, 2014
- Remembering Mark Levy | RJ Blog: […] their tremendous warmth, menschlichkeit ...
- Bubbe Sculler: I am so happy that you are learning about immigrat...
- this: I would like to thank you for the efforts you have...
Hagigah Rabbi Simcha NFTY Welcoming Movie West Coast Party Kipnes AIDS Research Avodah Kibbutz Camper Writing Social Action Services Confessional Camp is Life Creative Writing miracle bonding Prayer Guest Author New Cabins CITs Blessing education CIT music Maccabiah Guest Writer Guest Blog Hevrah video Art Mark and Peachy Levy Fall Camp Feature Ruben Shabbat H2K12 Belonging Service OKY impact of camp Faculty
- Are you ready for #Passover? http://t.co/nS2zG57PoR has everything you need, including recipes, cooking videos, crafts, ecards, & more!
- RT @nfty: Special recognition of our #nfty and @URJCampNewman teens who raised $10000 for tonight's #36RabbisShavefortheBrave #stbaldricks…
- Special recognition of our #nfty and @URJCampNewman teens who raised $10000 for tonight's #36RabbisShavefortheBrave #stbaldricks @URJ
- @URJCampNewman I am lol'n so hard right now at this http://t.co/TgnAJLAP7P