In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Feature Yom Sport Shabbat Blessing Service Pride Parade Project Day AIDS Research impact of camp video Guest Blog Hagigah miracle Social Action Kibbutz Prayer Session Spotlights Guest Writer Ruben music New Cabins Maccabiah OKY H2K12 Creative Writing Fall Camp Rabbi Camper Writing Avodah Art bonding Parents Camp is Life Mark and Peachy Levy Belonging Guest Author CIT Hevrah education Kipnes NFTY West Coast Party Israel Confessional
- On the @URJCampNewman blog: Counting Down the Days Until Summer & Counting of the Omer https://t.co/tvFWsH1B2X https://t.co/E8687cAY6f
- A2: #campnewman2016 video campaign from @URJCampNewman engaged current and potential families https://t.co/FajgbifdFd #JTEC
- A1: Personal stories & visuals esp. if evoke emotion #JTEC See: A REAL 8-year-old Superhero from @URJCampNewman https://t.co/3HB65B1bde
- Learned from my kids via @URJCampNewman and love it Golden Boy https://t.co/K6woVhpKo7