In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Belonging Avodah Guest Author miracle Blessing Hagigah impact of camp Social Action Camper Writing Prayer Project Day Creative Writing Fall Camp OKY AIDS Research music Parents West Coast Party Yom Sport Maccabiah Rabbi H2K12 Pride Parade CIT Confessional New Cabins Kipnes Shabbat Hevrah bonding Ruben Art Camp is Life Israel NFTY education Feature video Guest Writer Service Kibbutz Mark and Peachy Levy Session Spotlights Guest Blog
- Shabbat Shalom from Camp Newman!!! #campshabbat #campgoodtimes https://t.co/s4XMtvFYPq https://t.co/LNZlOEA41B
- Yeah, we're sad too! But due to the severe weather in NorCal, we had to postpone West Coas… https://t.co/12uuKonA8d https://t.co/lqTl1gMn1v
- RT @tiedyerae: Listening to lovely humans talk about how much they love camp while singing beautiful songs. #idealnight @URJCamps @URJCampN…
- Listening to lovely humans talk about how much they love camp while singing beautiful songs. #idealnight @URJCamps… https://t.co/TPYDwSRkvC