In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Kibbutz video Social Action H2K12 Prayer Ruben Service miracle Hevrah Project Day West Coast Party Rabbi Confessional bonding Guest Blog Art Camp is Life Avodah Camper Writing Hagigah Kipnes music AIDS Research Shabbat Israel impact of camp Session Spotlights NFTY Blessing Creative Writing Fall Camp OKY Maccabiah Yom Sport Pride Parade CIT New Cabins education Guest Writer Belonging Mark and Peachy Levy Parents Guest Author Feature
- @NFTYNEL did you know there are 15 kids from @URJCampNewman leaving for @NFTYEIE today also?!!!
- Enjoying our last little bit together with a @Disney themes dance party! #wcpjr2015
- A day full of sports and competition can only mean one thing...it's YOM SPORT! #wcpjr2015
- Celebrating havdallah together couldn't be any sweeter. Shavua tov! #WCPJR2015