In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Mark and Peachy Levy New Cabins Art Confessional Avodah Yom Sport Prayer bonding Service Kipnes Session Spotlights Guest Author Camp is Life Blessing H2K12 CIT Maccabiah AIDS Research Guest Writer Shabbat Fall Camp impact of camp Belonging video NFTY Guest Blog Rabbi Project Day Hevrah Feature Hagigah Creative Writing West Coast Party Pride Parade education Ruben Kibbutz miracle music OKY Parents Social Action Israel Camper Writing
- The contrasts are strong at the beloved @URJCampNewman — green growth mixed with charred remains. Memories of the p… https://t.co/7gc4sLtWbe
- Mazel tov to the @JewishCamp's newest Yitro Cohort, which includes @URJCampNewman's Allie Fischman, @URJCampHarlam'… https://t.co/5Uy26I0wrr
- Rabbi Allie is in Israel with our 20 Israeli counselors who will join us this summer. Bar Youker, 3rd year staff me… https://t.co/FkUZhh0QI3
- Mazel tov to the fourth cohort of the @JewishCamp Executive Leadership Institute (ELI)! This cohort includes… https://t.co/mJkGceNkvQ