In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
miracle Project Day AIDS Research Maccabiah Guest Author Fall Camp Mark and Peachy Levy Feature Yom Sport NFTY CIT Belonging Confessional Kipnes Art Social Action Pride Parade Session Spotlights Camp is Life Blessing H2K12 Parents Service Ruben music Israel Camper Writing Hevrah OKY video Creative Writing West Coast Party Avodah New Cabins Rabbi bonding Guest Writer Guest Blog Prayer education Shabbat Kibbutz Hagigah impact of camp
- .@URJCampNewman opened summer 2018 registration this past weekend with an outpouring of support. Kol Hakavod! https://t.co/nO4TxuPUM4
- RT @jewishsf: Registration strong for 2018 @URJCampNewman at Cal Maritime site https://t.co/kJZGVUNumK
- Registration strong for 2018 @URJCampNewman at Cal Maritime site https://t.co/kJZGVUNumK
- RT @tiedyerae: Couldn’t be more grateful for these two summer homes. Happy #CampTshirtDay! @URJCampNewman @URJKutzCamp @URJCamps https://t.…