In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Pride Parade Session Spotlights Avodah Art Camper Writing Kipnes Mark and Peachy Levy Guest Blog Belonging Project Day impact of camp Parents Kibbutz Shabbat Prayer H2K12 Guest Author OKY education Rabbi Camp is Life Social Action Service bonding Blessing CIT NFTY Creative Writing music video Guest Writer Israel Yom Sport New Cabins West Coast Party Feature Confessional Ruben miracle Hevrah Fall Camp Maccabiah Hagigah AIDS Research
- Go blue! Yom sport #campnewman2017 https://t.co/KnhiML9Etu https://t.co/hI6zu5kcHg
- Yom sport! #campnewman2017 https://t.co/dRN2O1AnRR https://t.co/uklOMgt42X
- Etzim is ready for song session! #campnewman2017 https://t.co/OkDOm8j4N8 https://t.co/zFlh62B2ty
- #campnewman2017 https://t.co/dawGAIRpyj https://t.co/AAKR0f6OJX