In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
impact of camp music Hagigah Belonging Kipnes Yom Sport Avodah Guest Writer Creative Writing Camp is Life Shabbat Social Action video CIT Feature New Cabins Parents Hevrah Kibbutz Project Day education Pride Parade Mark and Peachy Levy Guest Author H2K12 Session Spotlights OKY Camper Writing Maccabiah bonding AIDS Research Israel Ruben Blessing Rabbi miracle West Coast Party Service Art NFTY Guest Blog Prayer Confessional Fall Camp
- CITs hit the Jumbotron in Oakland #liveatnewman #jewishcamp #summercamp #CIT #oaklandathletics @… https://t.co/XlsZt7BZjP
- One of the MANY reasons I love @URJCampNewman https://t.co/OHtJDFQaja
- Selfie with a counselor #liveatnewman #summercamp #jewishcamp #counselorselfie https://t.co/0bux5gvvvL https://t.co/9Sq63yzSfJ
- Selfie with a counselor #liveatnewman #summercamp #jewishcamp #counselorselfie @ Urj Camp Newman https://t.co/rTYKITJRyg