In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- 7 Reasons to Register for Summer November 20, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Hevrah Israel Yom Sport Camper Writing Ruben Guest Author AIDS Research impact of camp NFTY Belonging H2K12 Service Fall Camp Feature Guest Writer Rabbi Hagigah bonding Project Day CIT video Guest Blog Blessing miracle Art Creative Writing music Kipnes New Cabins Kibbutz education Shabbat Parents Camp is Life Confessional Session Spotlights OKY Maccabiah Avodah Mark and Peachy Levy West Coast Party Prayer Social Action Pride Parade
- .@KoretFoundation Awards $4 Million to @URJCampNewman http://t.co/AmtAonUEqI @jewishsf #education #religion
- #tbt and 18 days till @URJCampNewman can't wait! http://t.co/PKlWfU0gXJ
- Mazal tov! @URJCampNewman receives $4 million gift to establish the Koret Retreat and Conference Center! http://t.co/jJvRrFIF8V”
- Mazel Tov! @URJCampNewman receives $4 million gift to establish the Koret Retreat and Conference Center! http://t.co/kneyyzR7uB