In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
H2K12 Service Guest Blog West Coast Party Camp is Life Hagigah Kipnes Belonging music Israel Social Action Avodah Rabbi Fall Camp New Cabins Camper Writing education Feature Yom Sport CIT Mark and Peachy Levy impact of camp Creative Writing Ruben Shabbat Confessional Parents OKY Maccabiah Guest Author Project Day Art miracle AIDS Research Hevrah Kibbutz NFTY bonding Prayer Pride Parade Guest Writer Blessing video Session Spotlights
- Teen Carly Feinstein is transformed on @URJCampNewman @nfty @mitzvahcorps and explains why. http://t.co/d1VAc0lQS3 @LoMPTY @nftyd651uyg01
- The boat is full! If you are interested in still attending, please sign up for our waitlis… http://t.co/RxKVELs8Vc http://t.co/uvCWjdJZQs
- Day #4 of #pushweek & you're supposed to post your favorite Netflix show to rev up for … http://t.co/Uqkq8iocPd http://t.co/OHfc189jr2
- Don't let this event sail away... only 10 tickets left! 9th-12th graders - this is for you… http://t.co/5WpSb1wzhy http://t.co/8RS38jshHn