In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Yom Sport Prayer Blessing Camp is Life New Cabins video miracle CIT Parents bonding Hagigah Kipnes Avodah NFTY AIDS Research Feature education Guest Writer West Coast Party Shabbat Creative Writing Session Spotlights Confessional Art Fall Camp music Ruben Social Action Camper Writing Mark and Peachy Levy OKY Maccabiah Rabbi Guest Blog Pride Parade Israel Service Kibbutz Project Day Hevrah Belonging impact of camp Guest Author H2K12
- A2: #campnewman2016 video campaign from @URJCampNewman engaged current and potential families https://t.co/FajgbifdFd #JTEC
- A1: Personal stories & visuals esp. if evoke emotion #JTEC See: A REAL 8-year-old Superhero from @URJCampNewman https://t.co/3HB65B1bde
- Learned from my kids via @URJCampNewman and love it Golden Boy https://t.co/K6woVhpKo7
- Last chance 8th graders! Registration has closed for everyone but you -- until midnight Tu… https://t.co/Jwo9L2hF4s https://t.co/FCEDuH4rhT