In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Latrice: he was going to add my case for review. It has bee...
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
Hevrah Creative Writing Ruben West Coast Party Fall Camp Pride Parade Guest Blog bonding Session Spotlights AIDS Research Guest Writer education Hagigah Mark and Peachy Levy Maccabiah New Cabins CIT music NFTY Belonging Israel Kibbutz Prayer Parents Social Action miracle Confessional Shabbat H2K12 Avodah Rabbi Camp is Life Project Day OKY Art Service Yom Sport Guest Author Feature video impact of camp Camper Writing Kipnes Blessing
- After the fire at @URJCampNewman, they heard from over 1 million people worldwide. Almost entirely messages of #love. #newmanstrong
- Rocking Shabbat afternoon @urjcampnewman songsession / benefit concert at wiselaevents #ruach… https://t.co/f9iSD4cIXp
- Ready for a rocking #Shabbat song session for @URJCampNewman. @WiseLA #newmanstrong
- Best. Staff. Ever. https://t.co/tR5MEeE0Yg https://t.co/IyMtgR4ZG8