In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Kallah: Experiencing camp in a new way August 8, 2014
- CIT’s in Charge August 8, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Blessing Fall Camp Guest Author Guest Blog NFTY Art Rabbi bonding Camper Writing Parents Session Spotlights CIT Mark and Peachy Levy Kibbutz Service Israel Belonging video Pride Parade education AIDS Research music Hevrah Confessional Creative Writing miracle Shabbat H2K12 West Coast Party New Cabins Maccabiah Social Action Hagigah OKY impact of camp Guest Writer Ruben Camp is Life Avodah Yom Sport Project Day Kipnes Feature Prayer
- How about you cruise into the new year with all your friends? Spend #NewYearsOnTheBay!
- We thought we'd just cruise into the Jewish New Year...literally. Want to come? #NewYearsOnTheBay
- Everything okay? @URJCampNewman #BayAreaQuake #Napa #napaquake
- What a great summer! Hard to believe school starts Monday. Thanks @URJCampNewman