In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Choose Life!- Rosh Hashanah Reflections September 24, 2014
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Fall Camp Shabbat Belonging West Coast Party Project Day Hevrah Session Spotlights Blessing Avodah Pride Parade Kipnes Israel NFTY Hagigah video Confessional Service Mark and Peachy Levy music Ruben Prayer Parents Camper Writing Camp is Life Kibbutz Creative Writing H2K12 AIDS Research miracle Yom Sport education Guest Author OKY Guest Blog Art Maccabiah Feature New Cabins CIT bonding impact of camp Rabbi Guest Writer Social Action
- @URJCampNewman Always ♥️
- @allileso don't give up! Keep repping Newman on the east coast!
- Why do east coasters have a different Cotten eyed joe dance? All I want to do is dance the @URJCampNewman version
- @NickInSFO @URJCampNewman @aconative86 a retreat isn't a retreat without an In N Out pit stop! #fuel #lifeblood #doubledouble