In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Mark Levy, May His Memory Be for a Blessing February 26, 2014
- Newman Knows how to (West Coast) Party February 3, 2014
- A REAL 8-year-old Superhero January 30, 2014
- Remembering Mark Levy | RJ Blog: […] their tremendous warmth, menschlichkeit ...
- Bubbe Sculler: I am so happy that you are learning about immigrat...
- this: I would like to thank you for the efforts you have...
Blessing Creative Writing Art Services West Coast Party Avodah CITs Mark and Peachy Levy miracle Guest Author music Fall Camp NFTY H2K12 Maccabiah Guest Blog Feature Confessional OKY Service Faculty Ruben Prayer Camper Writing Movie CIT Simcha Rabbi education impact of camp Shabbat Kipnes Guest Writer bonding New Cabins video Belonging Kibbutz Social Action Welcoming AIDS Research Hagigah Hevrah Camp is Life