In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Nisim B’chol Yom September 12, 2014
- Learning to Lead with Alufim August 9, 2014
- Kallah: Experiencing camp in a new way August 8, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
CIT AIDS Research impact of camp Parents Feature New Cabins Art Maccabiah Blessing Camper Writing Guest Writer Avodah Shabbat Prayer Confessional Session Spotlights H2K12 video Hevrah Guest Blog Creative Writing Social Action Belonging Camp is Life Pride Parade education OKY Rabbi West Coast Party Yom Sport miracle Fall Camp Ruben Kibbutz Guest Author music Kipnes Mark and Peachy Levy Service Project Day Israel NFTY Hagigah bonding
- The number of @URJCampNewman alumni I've seen in the past 24 hours is kind of ridiculous. #10 #nyc #californiatonewyork
- Reunions make me happy. @trash_magic @ElanaEBlack #andi @URJCampNewman
- glad i went to selah tonight. found out an old @URJCampNewman friend just moved here and is living with renna! yay more seattle friends!
- I'm also enroute to @NFTYCWR! So excited to be at @URJCampNewman!!