In 1996, Moti Bycel and Danielle Davidson met as 14 year old campers at Camp Swig. They spent much of the next decade spending summers together at camp. Seventeen years after meeting, on September 28, 2013, they got married. As friends and family of Moti & Danielle, we want to recognize the critical role that Camp Swig & Newman has played in their lives. In honor of their marriage, we dedicate this True Love Scholarship to help more campers experience the amazingness of camp.
Introducing… the True Love Scholarship
on December 20, 2013
- Teens Take Action January 15, 2012
- CIT Confessional June 22, 2012
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- Our Blog Has Moved! July 16, 2015
- Have You Asked Your Teen These Questions Yet? Can You Do Better? December 12, 2014
- Your Hanukah Shopping List- Solved! December 3, 2014
- Future Emma: Dear Past Hannah, You are the best!!! xoxoxo...
- Heidi Levine: Wonderful story!! I'm so proud of Sammy for wo...
- Carole Mathios: Thanks, Sharon, for showing us more about Camp New...
Blessing bonding education Camp is Life Kibbutz Confessional New Cabins OKY Prayer Shabbat Ruben Rabbi Mark and Peachy Levy Session Spotlights H2K12 NFTY Social Action Creative Writing Israel Avodah Pride Parade Guest Author Guest Blog miracle Yom Sport Art Fall Camp impact of camp music Hevrah Project Day Hagigah Kipnes Parents Maccabiah Guest Writer Feature Service CIT AIDS Research video West Coast Party Belonging Camper Writing
- the new @URJCampNewman promo video brought me to tears
- It all starts now! #campnewman2016 http://t.co/l3YdMCnzyX http://t.co/Keb1rZqzxU
- So excited for @URJCampNewman registration day tomorrow! Don't miss out CDubb! #campnewman2016
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/htQqaowhwb Stories via @URJCampNewman @Y_CampEberhart