The Hagigah creative writing Hizdamnut (an hour spent every day, dedicated to learning creative wriitng techniques) had the great opportunity to write blog posts during their time together. The blogs are based on sharing the experience a camper has in Hagigah. Enjoy!
Tag Archives | Camper Writing
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- The First Few Days of Summer 2011 June 20, 2011
- A Shavuot Harvest May 24, 2012
- Counting Down The Days To Summer 2013 April 5, 2013
- How Are Camp Newman Days Different From All Other Days? March 22, 2013
- The Accidental Writer: Camp Newman March 15, 2013
- Using the ATM to Bring Teens into Temple: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Using the ATM To Bring Teens to Temple | RJ Blog: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Maudie Doxie: Well If you live in the Dayton Area Check https://...
Welcoming miracle Reform Art West Coast Party Avodah Ruben Kibbutz Movie Magic of Camp Rabbi video bonding Confessional Camper Writing Simcha education NFTY Mark and Peachy Levy Blessing Creative Writing CITs Hagigah impact of camp Social Action Hevrah Rabbi Feinstein H2K12 OKY AIDS Research Services Sports Yom Sport Faculty Shabbat Feature CIT Service Belonging music Mark and Peachy Prayer Camp is Life Maccabiah