The Hagigah creative writing Hizdamnut (an hour spent every day, dedicated to learning creative wriitng techniques) had the great opportunity to write blog posts during their time together. The blogs are based on sharing the experience a camper has in Hagigah. Enjoy!
Tag Archives | Creative Writing
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- The First Few Days of Summer 2011 June 20, 2011
- A Shavuot Harvest May 24, 2012
- Jewish Camp & Our God Journeys May 20, 2013
- Counting Down The Days To Summer 2013 April 5, 2013
- How Are Camp Newman Days Different From All Other Days? March 22, 2013
- Using the ATM to Bring Teens into Temple: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Using the ATM To Bring Teens to Temple | RJ Blog: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Maudie Doxie: Well If you live in the Dayton Area Check https://...
Creative Writing Hagigah Maccabiah Confessional Sports CITs Mark and Peachy Levy bonding impact of camp Service Yom Sport Camp is Life Art Rabbi Shabbat Faculty Mark and Peachy Blessing AIDS Research Kibbutz Belonging Feature Hevrah Avodah music Magic of Camp H2K12 Rabbi Feinstein Simcha Movie Social Action Ruben West Coast Party NFTY video Camper Writing miracle Welcoming education Services Reform Prayer OKY CIT