Here’s an update about what’s been going on at OKY the last couple of weeks! The Avodahniks have been working hard on many projects and can’t wait to share about it!
on June 27, 2012
It’s Thursday, June 21st and we are on day four of our stay here at OKY. There are 16 of us total, 10 girls and 6 boys all here doing different projects around the kibbutz. We wanted to share with you some of our initial reactions to OKY and this new Avodah program.
- The Comforting Power of Jewish Camp August 9, 2011
- The First Few Days of Summer 2011 June 20, 2011
- A Shavuot Harvest May 24, 2012
- Counting Down The Days To Summer 2013 April 5, 2013
- How Are Camp Newman Days Different From All Other Days? March 22, 2013
- The Accidental Writer: Camp Newman March 15, 2013
- Using the ATM to Bring Teens into Temple: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Using the ATM To Bring Teens to Temple | RJ Blog: [...] Temple Teens. Inspired by the URJ’s Ca...
- Maudie Doxie: Well If you live in the Dayton Area Check https://...