MC New Orleans: A Sneak Peek Into the First 24 Hours!
on June 24, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Living Judaism Through Fashion Design April 20, 2015
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
regency heritage jobsites friends dorm excitment elijah's promise new orleans mcs inspire umc rutgers birmingham excitement community service program site director fourth of july lower 9th ward costa rica lower 9th ward village play safe welcome volunteering san francisco student life coordinator summer program bamc social action new jersey mitzvah corps volunteer new brunswick judaism participant people goal tikkun olam alabama memories sfsu programs life changing summer community
- NFTY SAVP 05-06 Jordyn Jacobs writes about "Living Judaism Through Fashion Design" in the @mitzvahcorps blog! http://t.co/2i9xaG0GQm
- RT @URJGFC: Still searching for that standout summer experience!? It's not too late for @mitzvahcorps in Costa Rica! http://t.co/HLNZzFGYsR…
- Still searching for that standout summer experience!? It's not too late for @mitzvahcorps in Costa Rica! http://t.co/HLNZzFGYsR @NFTYTOR
- RT @Flatter_You: Anybody interested in knowing about my super positive conversation today about the state and future of MC let me know