MC New Orleans: A Sneak Peek Into the First 24 Hours!
on June 24, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
new brunswick friends inspire new orleans lower 9th ward village bamc community rutgers sfsu student life coordinator elijah's promise summer mcs volunteering people participant volunteer welcome dorm tikkun olam programs regency heritage excitement alabama jobsites lower 9th ward site director life changing community service costa rica san francisco play safe judaism goal fourth of july birmingham summer program mitzvah corps new jersey memories umc excitment program social action
- For more information about the El Salvador experience click this link: http://t.co/dZ8tvlcewx
- This week's #MCSpotlight is our El Salvador Program. The inaugural year of this high adventure program is sure to blow any teen away!
- RT @TheRAC: Read about how our @mitzvahcorps coordinator spent #MLK weekend in Memphis w/ @NFTYsouthern: http://t.co/nY03DuVm7J http://t.co…
- "Selma is now."- John Legend. On our New Orleans trip, you will go down to Selma, AL and see how we can stand up and make a difference!