MC New Orleans: A Sneak Peek Into the First 24 Hours!
on June 24, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
welcome dorm rutgers jobsites new jersey umc participant regency heritage goal people san francisco excitment lower 9th ward community site director community service new orleans program mcs excitement costa rica elijah's promise mitzvah corps lower 9th ward village birmingham life changing new brunswick memories summer fourth of july student life coordinator volunteering judaism volunteer tikkun olam inspire sfsu social action friends programs alabama summer program bamc play safe
- @marlanafire Very cool! We're happy you had good @mitzvahcorps memories. Continue your pursuit of social justice. @urj @nfty
- Jade and Jared share their story of their trip to Nicaragua last summer in @JTAnews! Check it out: http://t.co/rrZ7lDcd50
- Couple of @mitzvahcorps kids! MT @JTAnews: Jade Marcus & Jared Rothstein build bonds, soccer field in Nicaragua http://t.co/AzkL0Icw5S @URJ
- Register today for a @mitzvahcorps Summer 2015 trip! Opportunities in DC, Costa Rica & more: http://t.co/yZNx3C6CHV http://t.co/YHMX7HYR1l