MC New Orleans: A Sneak Peek Into the First 24 Hours!
on June 24, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- URJ Greene Family Camp Costa Rica Mitzvah Corps Trip Photos July 30, 2015
- For Whom Are We Responsible? Looking Back on Costa Rica July 30, 2015
- Bringing Mitzvah Corps to NFTY-TOR July 30, 2015
- Lori Melnitsky-Fradkin: What a wonderful description of your trip. So hap...
- Judy Morrison Levinson: It is great for us to get a glimpse of the NFTY pr...
- Rege McKenzie: Darian, the work you do and the things you feel, a...
excitement umc life changing bamc welcome play safe program mitzvah corps student life coordinator new brunswick lower 9th ward lower 9th ward village rutgers community service birmingham alabama community costa rica programs inspire volunteer memories regency heritage jobsites dorm tikkun olam new jersey sfsu judaism new orleans friends summer summer program volunteering san francisco excitment social action people participant fourth of july mcs goal site director elijah's promise
- Josh is in the kitchen so it must be Shabbat #MCPNW urjcampkalsman @mitzvahcorps @ URJ Camp Kalsman https://t.co/MoOp4DvzQD
- As we move into Shabbat & the last few days of our programs, we are reflecting on the power connections in our world & communities. #MC15
- #MCPNW15 had their last day at camp w/ the IRC in Seattle and toured Theo Fair Trade Chocolate. @mc_pnw #MC15 http://t.co/wx0T1n0xID
- #MCNIC15-El Castillo had a full day of service work and relaxing in the village. @mc_nicaragua #MC15