While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
tikkun olam student life coordinator dorm excitment new jersey friends people rutgers bamc participant lower 9th ward village sfsu umc judaism site director programs summer program summer volunteer new brunswick community service san francisco mitzvah corps fourth of july memories mcs program excitement elijah's promise play safe social action life changing alabama costa rica lower 9th ward welcome jobsites new orleans volunteering birmingham goal regency heritage community inspire
- @juliamsherman @nfty @mitzvahcorps aw!!! Umc 2013 best summer of my life
- @nfty @mitzvahcorps @marleeLOLman hey you're famous!!!!!
- After making a difference by day, @mitzvahcorps participants clean up well! Shabbat Shalom! #goNFTYsummer #pushweek http://t.co/tqzTylapaq
- Summer crews at @urjkutzcamp and @mitzvahcorps #GoNFTYSummer and make your own crew!! Show us your… https://t.co/ymIjrwCgHU