While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
life changing excitment dorm tikkun olam play safe community service site director memories inspire sfsu regency heritage student life coordinator san francisco people participant welcome summer judaism elijah's promise lower 9th ward village new jersey social action umc mitzvah corps bamc lower 9th ward volunteering program friends birmingham alabama fourth of july programs volunteer mcs community new orleans goal summer program excitement rutgers jobsites costa rica new brunswick
- Great to see Eva from #MCPort14 and speak to @TheRAC L'taken Seminar about @mitzvahcorps this morning! http://t.co/kX8TGYNeTB
- RT @TheRAC: Register today for a @mitzvahcorps Summer 2015 trip! http://t.co/xiBxcSDNv4 http://t.co/Btp5MpSQcJ
- Register today for a @mitzvahcorps Summer 2015 trip! Opportunities in DC, Costa Rica & more: http://t.co/yZNx3CXq67 http://t.co/N7hSZgwj9v
- @mitzvahcorps LOL is there an underwater Mitzvah?