While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
volunteering excitement costa rica site director summer program lower 9th ward fourth of july bamc new brunswick people umc program lower 9th ward village elijah's promise mcs volunteer new jersey play safe community inspire judaism participant tikkun olam social action dorm birmingham life changing welcome community service goal student life coordinator jobsites san francisco friends sfsu mitzvah corps programs regency heritage excitment new orleans summer alabama rutgers memories
- Great piece in Roslyn Times about two @URJ @mitzvahcorps teens pursuing tikkun olam abroad: http://t.co/UDHYlVWcuG http://t.co/9PQjS5oF7n
- @marlanafire Very cool! We're happy you had good @mitzvahcorps memories. Continue your pursuit of social justice. @urj @nfty
- Jade and Jared share their story of their trip to Nicaragua last summer in @JTAnews! Check it out: http://t.co/rrZ7lDcd50
- Couple of @mitzvahcorps kids! MT @JTAnews: Jade Marcus & Jared Rothstein build bonds, soccer field in Nicaragua http://t.co/AzkL0Icw5S @URJ