While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
volunteering tikkun olam mitzvah corps sfsu elijah's promise people lower 9th ward village programs dorm social action umc summer program san francisco play safe student life coordinator jobsites lower 9th ward new orleans excitement community service regency heritage program new brunswick goal alabama life changing friends judaism excitment community memories costa rica inspire rutgers new jersey bamc fourth of july site director participant welcome volunteer birmingham mcs summer
- @marlanafire Very cool! We're happy you had good @mitzvahcorps memories. Continue your pursuit of social justice. @urj @nfty
- Jade and Jared share their story of their trip to Nicaragua last summer in @JTAnews! Check it out: http://t.co/rrZ7lDcd50
- Couple of @mitzvahcorps kids! MT @JTAnews: Jade Marcus & Jared Rothstein build bonds, soccer field in Nicaragua http://t.co/AzkL0Icw5S @URJ
- Register today for a @mitzvahcorps Summer 2015 trip! Opportunities in DC, Costa Rica & more: http://t.co/yZNx3C6CHV http://t.co/YHMX7HYR1l