While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
bamc rutgers programs summer program student life coordinator welcome participant mcs community service people san francisco excitement play safe new orleans lower 9th ward village alabama new jersey mitzvah corps goal jobsites costa rica summer umc fourth of july friends sfsu tikkun olam memories judaism volunteer volunteering community birmingham new brunswick regency heritage program elijah's promise site director excitment lower 9th ward life changing inspire social action dorm
- RT @URJGFC: Still searching for that standout summer experience!? It's not too late for @mitzvahcorps in Costa Rica! http://t.co/HLNZzFGYsR…
- Still searching for that standout summer experience!? It's not too late for @mitzvahcorps in Costa Rica! http://t.co/HLNZzFGYsR @NFTYTOR
- RT @Flatter_You: Anybody interested in knowing about my super positive conversation today about the state and future of MC let me know
- RT @marleeLOLman: @juliamsherman @nfty @mitzvahcorps aw!!! Umc 2013 best summer of my life