While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
lower 9th ward village excitment friends alabama mcs student life coordinator goal excitement san francisco life changing costa rica rutgers umc people mitzvah corps social action programs community new brunswick play safe regency heritage new jersey sfsu judaism community service memories fourth of july birmingham volunteer program summer program summer new orleans tikkun olam inspire volunteering lower 9th ward elijah's promise bamc welcome dorm jobsites participant site director
- A great story on @mitzvahcorps 's blog, telling the journey of two teens to Nicaragua. A must read: http://t.co/E9AxsobtKg
- Check out #MCNicaragua14 alumni Jade & Jared continuing to work with the community of El Castillo in incredible ways! http://t.co/lsO6A9joVn
- RT @TheRAC: Thanks to partners like @IRACupdates, we can continue fighting gender discrimination in Israel: http://t.co/bZOuMeyG7Q
- RT @URJ: The Reform Movement is distressed by today's attack in Jerusalem. Statement from our president, Rabbi Rick Jacobs: http://t.co/nKk…