While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
alabama welcome regency heritage tikkun olam people lower 9th ward umc elijah's promise new jersey volunteering play safe lower 9th ward village mitzvah corps goal new orleans community social action inspire rutgers participant volunteer bamc birmingham community service costa rica excitment friends new brunswick fourth of july san francisco sfsu program life changing summer program excitement student life coordinator site director judaism jobsites programs mcs memories summer dorm
- Thank you for an awesome weekend, @nftystr! Can't wait to see y'all at @campjenny1988! http://t.co/QbjvHxabEc
- For more information about the El Salvador experience click this link: http://t.co/dZ8tvlcewx
- This week's #MCSpotlight is our El Salvador Program. The inaugural year of this high adventure program is sure to blow any teen away!
- RT @TheRAC: Read about how our @mitzvahcorps coordinator spent #MLK weekend in Memphis w/ @NFTYsouthern: http://t.co/nY03DuVm7J http://t.co…