While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- URJ Greene Family Camp Costa Rica Mitzvah Corps Trip Photos July 30, 2015
- For Whom Are We Responsible? Looking Back on Costa Rica July 30, 2015
- Bringing Mitzvah Corps to NFTY-TOR July 30, 2015
- Lori Melnitsky-Fradkin: What a wonderful description of your trip. So hap...
- Judy Morrison Levinson: It is great for us to get a glimpse of the NFTY pr...
- Rege McKenzie: Darian, the work you do and the things you feel, a...
social action fourth of july bamc people community site director participant mitzvah corps new orleans regency heritage program san francisco volunteer play safe lower 9th ward student life coordinator excitement alabama new brunswick summer program rutgers new jersey summer programs mcs community service umc lower 9th ward village costa rica elijah's promise judaism volunteering birmingham dorm excitment goal sfsu inspire memories welcome life changing tikkun olam jobsites friends
- As we move into Shabbat & the last few days of our programs, we are reflecting on the power connections in our world & communities. #MC15
- #MCPNW15 had their last day at camp w/ the IRC in Seattle and toured Theo Fair Trade Chocolate. @mc_pnw #MC15 http://t.co/wx0T1n0xID
- #MCNIC15-El Castillo had a full day of service work and relaxing in the village. @mc_nicaragua #MC15
- Every day is important. Our #MC15 teens have learned the value of spending their time doing important work, making the world a better place.