While continuing to grow, learn, volunteer, and laugh together, the New Orleans group spent the morning at Second Harvest Food Bank, then went over to Tulane Hillel to hear about living Jewishly on campus. Check it out!
MC New Orleans Day 2: Second Harvest, Dance-Offs, and Tulane Hillel
on June 26, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
friends programs new brunswick bamc play safe excitment participant student life coordinator site director new jersey life changing alabama program excitement lower 9th ward village elijah's promise community fourth of july jobsites tikkun olam new orleans people goal social action memories costa rica rutgers inspire sfsu community service mitzvah corps dorm san francisco mcs summer program summer birmingham umc judaism lower 9th ward welcome regency heritage volunteer volunteering
- REGISTRATION FOR @mitzvahcorps IS OPEN!!! IM SO EXCITED
- It's here! It's here! Summer 2015 registration is here! Head over to http://t.co/vuGGcAX4JX! #gonftysummer http://t.co/KD0PmI2cJT
- RT @URJCamps: Teens: missing summer? Get pumped for Summer 2015 by sharing your photos with #goNFTYsummer! http://t.co/Yj1VrHrmWr http://t.…
- A great story on @mitzvahcorps 's blog, telling the journey of two teens to Nicaragua. A must read: http://t.co/E9AxsobtKg