From Selma, Montgomery, and Birmingham, Mitzvah Corps New Orleans has taken this show on the road!
Shabbat Shalom from Mitzvah Corps New Orleans!
on June 28, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Living Judaism Through Fashion Design April 20, 2015
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
friends dorm welcome summer program community program new brunswick tikkun olam people goal san francisco play safe life changing memories volunteer excitement volunteering lower 9th ward village sfsu mcs birmingham excitment lower 9th ward jobsites inspire bamc participant mitzvah corps social action new jersey site director fourth of july new orleans programs alabama elijah's promise umc student life coordinator regency heritage community service summer judaism rutgers costa rica
- RT @mfrey10990: @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- RT @nfty: NFTY SAVP 05-06 Jordyn Jacobs writes about "Living Judaism Through Fashion Design" in the @mitzvahcorps blog! http://t.co/2i9xaG0…
- RT @rachelklaser: "To achieve equality and fairness, we must choose to do uncomfortable things." Bryan Stevenson @TheRAC