From Selma, Montgomery, and Birmingham, Mitzvah Corps New Orleans has taken this show on the road!
Shabbat Shalom from Mitzvah Corps New Orleans!
on June 28, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Living Judaism Through Fashion Design April 20, 2015
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
inspire participant fourth of july site director goal memories regency heritage community elijah's promise jobsites tikkun olam community service social action mitzvah corps volunteer dorm judaism new jersey play safe friends program summer program alabama mcs new orleans welcome san francisco life changing sfsu lower 9th ward village new brunswick lower 9th ward bamc umc rutgers student life coordinator programs birmingham costa rica people summer volunteering excitment excitement
- RT @nfty: NFTY SAVP 05-06 Jordyn Jacobs writes about "Living Judaism Through Fashion Design" in the @mitzvahcorps blog! http://t.co/2i9xaG0…
- RT @rachelklaser: "To achieve equality and fairness, we must choose to do uncomfortable things." Bryan Stevenson @TheRAC
- RT @ravyair: It is in our brokenness that we find our faith and humanity. -Stevenson #RAC15 @TheRAC
- "The opposite of poverty isn't wealth, it's justice." @eji_org @TheRAC #RAC15