MC New Orleans Photos: Selma, Montgomery, and Birmingham, Alabama
on July 1, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Living Judaism Through Fashion Design April 20, 2015
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
umc volunteering judaism mitzvah corps regency heritage play safe elijah's promise new orleans inspire dorm site director excitment goal community service birmingham sfsu rutgers friends people new jersey life changing mcs welcome programs lower 9th ward village bamc fourth of july social action memories jobsites program summer program new brunswick excitement summer lower 9th ward community student life coordinator san francisco alabama participant costa rica volunteer tikkun olam
- RT @mfrey10990: @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- RT @nfty: NFTY SAVP 05-06 Jordyn Jacobs writes about "Living Judaism Through Fashion Design" in the @mitzvahcorps blog! http://t.co/2i9xaG0…
- RT @rachelklaser: "To achieve equality and fairness, we must choose to do uncomfortable things." Bryan Stevenson @TheRAC