Our last week of volunteering was bittersweet, as our teens made lasting impacts and memories, and got ready to say l’hitra’ot to their first session job sites and participants.
UMC New Jersey: Getting Ready to Say L’hitra’ot
on July 18, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Crossing the Edmund Pettus Bridge July 5, 2015
- Shabbat Shalom from Mitzvah Corps New Jersey July 3, 2015
- Shabbat Shalom from Mitzvah Corps Nicaragua-Granada July 3, 2015
- Judy Morrison Levinson: It is great for us to get a glimpse of the NFTY pr...
- Rege McKenzie: Darian, the work you do and the things you feel, a...
- Colleen Murphy: What a wonderful article. Proud to say I know the ...
summer regency heritage lower 9th ward friends student life coordinator judaism elijah's promise umc participant welcome bamc site director program new brunswick costa rica new orleans mcs jobsites community life changing fourth of july community service tikkun olam programs mitzvah corps sfsu lower 9th ward village alabama new jersey memories social action dorm inspire volunteer rutgers volunteering birmingham san francisco summer program people excitement play safe goal excitment
- RT @mjglassburg: So proud of Lillie and this incredible group of teens. https://t.co/XFvwcIlrrZ
- RT @msthinkaloud: Fortunate to experience Selma with these reflective and insightful teens! #mcnola15 https://t.co/p7TEw1l5dv
- #OnTheBlog #MCNOLA15 participants share what it was like to cross the Edmund Pettus Bridge in #Selma: http://t.co/oeIlHe71Cj #MC15
- RT @mc_newjersey: Red team is in first place, followed by blue, then white....#UMC15 #USA #IndependenceDay