Our last week of volunteering was bittersweet, as our teens made lasting impacts and memories, and got ready to say l’hitra’ot to their first session job sites and participants.
UMC New Jersey: Getting Ready to Say L’hitra’ot
on July 18, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Mid-Trip Update – Nicaragua-El Castillo July 28, 2015
- What’s Important July 28, 2015
- A Sense of Community July 27, 2015
- Lori Melnitsky-Fradkin: What a wonderful description of your trip. So hap...
- Judy Morrison Levinson: It is great for us to get a glimpse of the NFTY pr...
- Rege McKenzie: Darian, the work you do and the things you feel, a...
site director lower 9th ward rutgers new brunswick volunteer summer bamc elijah's promise play safe goal new orleans jobsites student life coordinator social action welcome community service excitement memories program mitzvah corps alabama programs birmingham umc new jersey regency heritage dorm people san francisco inspire lower 9th ward village fourth of july summer program volunteering excitment costa rica participant life changing mcs judaism tikkun olam community friends sfsu
- Here's the @mc_nicaragua-El Castillo mid-trip update #OnTheBlog: http://t.co/Mxi4Mu6j1r #MC15 #MCNIC15
- #MCNIC15-El Castillo continued their service work & visited a local cacao plantation to learn about how chocolate is produced. @mc_nicaragua
- #MCPNW15 worked at @theIRC Seattle, visited the @gatesfoundation, watched the sunset on the beach & discussed human rights. #MC15 @mc_pnw
- We are so grateful for another amazing day for #MC15!