A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
dorm regency heritage memories rutgers mitzvah corps life changing participant mcs goal volunteering student life coordinator play safe costa rica san francisco site director birmingham community community service new orleans bamc welcome people new brunswick lower 9th ward judaism summer program inspire excitment alabama jobsites tikkun olam programs program summer sfsu umc new jersey friends fourth of july volunteer excitement elijah's promise social action lower 9th ward village
- Happy Thanksgiving! http://t.co/jZtdrb7ECu
- Great piece in Roslyn Times about two @URJ @mitzvahcorps teens pursuing tikkun olam abroad: http://t.co/UDHYlVWcuG http://t.co/9PQjS5oF7n
- @marlanafire Very cool! We're happy you had good @mitzvahcorps memories. Continue your pursuit of social justice. @urj @nfty
- Jade and Jared share their story of their trip to Nicaragua last summer in @JTAnews! Check it out: http://t.co/rrZ7lDcd50