A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
memories site director community service inspire fourth of july play safe umc excitment lower 9th ward village judaism friends dorm san francisco jobsites mitzvah corps volunteering rutgers social action people bamc program goal summer program mcs volunteer community sfsu new orleans tikkun olam birmingham costa rica student life coordinator life changing alabama excitement summer programs lower 9th ward regency heritage new jersey welcome new brunswick elijah's promise participant
- A great story on @mitzvahcorps 's blog, telling the journey of two teens to Nicaragua. A must read: http://t.co/E9AxsobtKg
- Check out #MCNicaragua14 alumni Jade & Jared continuing to work with the community of El Castillo in incredible ways! http://t.co/lsO6A9joVn
- RT @TheRAC: Thanks to partners like @IRACupdates, we can continue fighting gender discrimination in Israel: http://t.co/bZOuMeyG7Q
- RT @URJ: The Reform Movement is distressed by today's attack in Jerusalem. Statement from our president, Rabbi Rick Jacobs: http://t.co/nKk…