A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
lower 9th ward village new jersey rutgers costa rica memories elijah's promise tikkun olam mitzvah corps social action jobsites program community mcs dorm life changing student life coordinator inspire goal birmingham lower 9th ward community service friends regency heritage site director judaism new orleans umc excitement alabama play safe people welcome bamc fourth of july summer sfsu volunteer participant new brunswick san francisco programs volunteering excitment summer program
- Great to see Eva from #MCPort14 and speak to @TheRAC L'taken Seminar about @mitzvahcorps this morning! http://t.co/kX8TGYNeTB
- RT @TheRAC: Register today for a @mitzvahcorps Summer 2015 trip! http://t.co/xiBxcSDNv4 http://t.co/Btp5MpSQcJ
- Register today for a @mitzvahcorps Summer 2015 trip! Opportunities in DC, Costa Rica & more: http://t.co/yZNx3CXq67 http://t.co/N7hSZgwj9v
- @mitzvahcorps LOL is there an underwater Mitzvah?