A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
program lower 9th ward village judaism sfsu regency heritage friends welcome tikkun olam volunteering costa rica volunteer new orleans participant umc lower 9th ward community alabama community service people birmingham programs life changing goal site director student life coordinator jobsites excitement mitzvah corps san francisco dorm memories elijah's promise new jersey social action play safe excitment summer program new brunswick summer inspire fourth of july mcs bamc rutgers
- REGISTRATION FOR @mitzvahcorps IS OPEN!!! IM SO EXCITED
- It's here! It's here! Summer 2015 registration is here! Head over to http://t.co/vuGGcAX4JX! #gonftysummer http://t.co/KD0PmI2cJT
- RT @URJCamps: Teens: missing summer? Get pumped for Summer 2015 by sharing your photos with #goNFTYsummer! http://t.co/Yj1VrHrmWr http://t.…
- A great story on @mitzvahcorps 's blog, telling the journey of two teens to Nicaragua. A must read: http://t.co/E9AxsobtKg