A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Mid-Trip Update – Nicaragua-El Castillo July 28, 2015
- What’s Important July 28, 2015
- A Sense of Community July 27, 2015
- Lori Melnitsky-Fradkin: What a wonderful description of your trip. So hap...
- Judy Morrison Levinson: It is great for us to get a glimpse of the NFTY pr...
- Rege McKenzie: Darian, the work you do and the things you feel, a...
life changing community service community programs bamc participant judaism summer program birmingham play safe san francisco mitzvah corps mcs new brunswick new orleans excitement umc new jersey social action people costa rica memories program volunteer lower 9th ward rutgers goal fourth of july sfsu alabama elijah's promise tikkun olam volunteering excitment site director dorm student life coordinator inspire regency heritage summer friends welcome jobsites lower 9th ward village
- Here's the @mc_nicaragua-El Castillo mid-trip update #OnTheBlog: http://t.co/Mxi4Mu6j1r #MC15 #MCNIC15
- #MCNIC15-El Castillo continued their service work & visited a local cacao plantation to learn about how chocolate is produced. @mc_nicaragua
- #MCPNW15 worked at @theIRC Seattle, visited the @gatesfoundation, watched the sunset on the beach & discussed human rights. #MC15 @mc_pnw
- We are so grateful for another amazing day for #MC15!