A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Living Judaism Through Fashion Design April 20, 2015
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
birmingham judaism summer fourth of july umc friends lower 9th ward memories new jersey elijah's promise people sfsu costa rica rutgers programs volunteer community service san francisco life changing mitzvah corps site director student life coordinator new brunswick jobsites dorm alabama social action lower 9th ward village tikkun olam volunteering participant play safe inspire excitment mcs program community welcome bamc goal summer program excitement new orleans regency heritage
- RT @mfrey10990: @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- RT @nfty: NFTY SAVP 05-06 Jordyn Jacobs writes about "Living Judaism Through Fashion Design" in the @mitzvahcorps blog! http://t.co/2i9xaG0…
- RT @rachelklaser: "To achieve equality and fairness, we must choose to do uncomfortable things." Bryan Stevenson @TheRAC