A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- San Felipe & Community August 4, 2015
- Shabbat Shalom from the Pacific Northwest! August 1, 2015
- Shabbat Shalom from El Castillo! August 1, 2015
- Lori Melnitsky-Fradkin: What a wonderful description of your trip. So hap...
- Judy Morrison Levinson: It is great for us to get a glimpse of the NFTY pr...
- Rege McKenzie: Darian, the work you do and the things you feel, a...
alabama participant jobsites excitment people volunteer summer program friends community service lower 9th ward village welcome volunteering excitement mcs rutgers regency heritage umc goal memories sfsu new jersey new orleans program mitzvah corps judaism tikkun olam social action san francisco birmingham play safe new brunswick dorm summer lower 9th ward inspire costa rica life changing bamc elijah's promise site director student life coordinator fourth of july community programs
- Teen Carly Feinstein is transformed on @URJCampNewman @nfty @mitzvahcorps and explains why. http://t.co/d1VAc0lQS3 @LoMPTY @nftyd651uyg01
- RT @TheRAC: As the 1st denomination to call for full equality for women in #Jewish life, on #WomensEqualityDay we call for #Shequality arou…
- RT @civilrightsorg: 95 years after the 19th amendment, women’s fight for voting rights continues. http://t.co/jliYAzuJ0S #WomensEqualityDay
- Last month while in DC, one @mitzvahcorps student discovered the perfect metaphor for why we pursue justice: http://t.co/AfdoIeU23g #MCDC15