A day in Miami, a night in San Jose, and now en route to Yorkin. The adventure is just beginning!
MC Costa Rica: The First 24 Hours!
on July 22, 2013
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Mitzvah Corps: The Power of Community, The Power of Self September 10, 2014
- Connecting to Israel Through NFTY Mitzvah Corps August 28, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
play safe elijah's promise friends costa rica volunteer goal judaism mcs summer program memories san francisco bamc mitzvah corps alabama new brunswick community service new orleans tikkun olam excitment lower 9th ward programs lower 9th ward village birmingham life changing umc participant student life coordinator community people jobsites volunteering summer inspire program fourth of july regency heritage excitement rutgers sfsu site director dorm new jersey welcome social action
- Thank you for an awesome weekend, @nftystr! Can't wait to see y'all at @campjenny1988! http://t.co/QbjvHxabEc
- For more information about the El Salvador experience click this link: http://t.co/dZ8tvlcewx
- This week's #MCSpotlight is our El Salvador Program. The inaugural year of this high adventure program is sure to blow any teen away!
- RT @TheRAC: Read about how our @mitzvahcorps coordinator spent #MLK weekend in Memphis w/ @NFTYsouthern: http://t.co/nY03DuVm7J http://t.co…