UMC Photos: Session I Building Community
on July 17, 2014
- Jumping Right In: Immersing in Nicaraguan Culture July 10, 2013
- MC Nicaragua: Mid Trip Update July 11, 2013
- Rice and Beans For Days… NFTY MC Costa Rica! August 7, 2012
- Living Judaism Through Fashion Design April 20, 2015
- Continuing to March, 50 Years Later March 7, 2015
- Nicaragua: An Ongoing Obligation October 22, 2014
- Sandy: Hi Joanna - I was lucky to work with you, Jonah, J...
- Mike Weinberger: Isaac, what accounting of your journey. I was engr...
- Music Is All Around | Divrei Shalom: […] By Joanna Grill Joanna is an active part...
summer mitzvah corps regency heritage people volunteering birmingham memories site director lower 9th ward community welcome costa rica play safe mcs new orleans jobsites life changing fourth of july student life coordinator programs san francisco lower 9th ward village goal alabama summer program rutgers tikkun olam community service new jersey excitement bamc sfsu volunteer friends judaism participant excitment umc inspire dorm new brunswick elijah's promise social action program
- RT @mfrey10990: @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- RT @nfty: NFTY SAVP 05-06 Jordyn Jacobs writes about "Living Judaism Through Fashion Design" in the @mitzvahcorps blog! http://t.co/2i9xaG0…
- RT @rachelklaser: "To achieve equality and fairness, we must choose to do uncomfortable things." Bryan Stevenson @TheRAC