Overnight camp allows children to develop autonomy and a stronger sense of self, make new friends, develop new social skills, learn about teamwork, be creative, and more. It’s important for parents and campers to prepare for this exciting new experience.
on April 11, 2014
There are lots of similarities between the holiday of Passover and a summer at OSRUI!
on April 9, 2014
This Passover, while we sit at our seder tables surrounded by family and friends, let us affirm that this is the time to remind each other that it is our obligation to go beyond our own families and communities and connect to our people and our land.
- Guide for Parents of First-Time Campers April 16, 2014
- The Top 10 Reasons OSRUI is like Passover! April 11, 2014
- A Fifth Cup – Going Beyond What is Required April 9, 2014
- Kenny Rubin: Such very fond memories of my 3 years at OSRIU!!! ...
- Robin Barbara Salsberg: My flights are booked!!! Looking forward to cele...
- Eliot Shapiro: Very well written Roy! Love the Lone Ranger white ...
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
277 days, 15 hours, 47 minutes, 29 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Shavua Tov! BJBE campers are ready for camp...are you? #osrui14 http://t.co/o3GDGVTBTI
- #TBT to Avodah 1980 with their hands dirty! Were you at camp in 79-84? Join us this summer! http://t.co/SdopY0DWfW http://t.co/MEN8fuY8Jx
- @jazzrabbi @URJ @URJCamps @URJOSRUI @JewishCamp @ReformRabbis @ravheidi @ravbat7 @ravyair @ravcookie @RavMoss @RavMark @ravkari ShabShal!
- @URJOSRUI ONLY 10????