Camp is coming to a close this Sunday, with all of our campers saying their tearful goodbyes (and lots of the staff as well) and looking forward to next year. It has been a wonderful and exciting week topping off a fabulous summer.
on August 3, 2012
It was an amazing week at OSRUI, with Oconomostock, Maccabiah, and special activities in all our eidahs
on July 27, 2012
This week at OSRUI featured OSRUI’s 60th Anniversary Concert, the Judaica Bowl and FestiKayitz (Summerfest) along with tubing and horseback riding and climbing the high ropes course and lots of other fun activities. Everyone is ready for a restful Shabbat.
on July 13, 2012
It’s been a great week at OSRUI for all our campers. The week included Yom Tzofim-Kallah, the Judaica Bowl, Yom Tzavah, preparations for Yom Horim in Chalutzim, a presentation of all the talent in Tiferet, and the final Moshavah trips.
- What a month ahead in Chalutzim!!! June 18, 2013
- The Magic of Opening Day June 17, 2013
- Ready to Ride June 14, 2013
- Kaitlin Alstrom: I am not sure if my subscription info came by way ...
- Jones sabo fashionable and simply thigh children are great lover of predominantl: I'll immediately seize your rss as I can't find ...
- Hannah Kramer: OMG! I almost cired seeing this video! OSRUI IS MY...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at OSRUI starts:
1 day, 12 hours, 1 minute, 54 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- It's a beautiful day in Oconomowoc and we have happy campers participating in activities all throughout camp!
- What a month ahead in Chalutzim!!! - http://t.co/VFLhG3YRtP #osrui2013
- The Magic of Opening Day - http://t.co/NK7ocBXrti #osrui2013
- All the buses have arrived safely from Chicago and Minnesota!