On a visit to Israel, OSRUI faculty member Vanessa Ehrlich visited with OSRUI art specialist Ohad Sha’altiel.
on July 31, 2012
Today I learned that the beauty of the Tiferet arts unit at OSRUI is not only its glory in the arts. It is its glory in appreciating the natural world and our place in it.
on July 26, 2012
The museum visit will continue to be part of the shared Tiferet Bet experience. It will influence the way that we see the world, the creative risks we take, how we interpret Song of Songs, experience prayer, how we relate to one another and think about our unit.
on July 19, 2012
It’s been a great first few days in Tiferet and we look forward to sharing, creating, exploring, dreaming, and playing together over the next four weeks!
on July 9, 2012
The community here doesn’t notice differences, they instead savor each kid’s uniqueness. They nurture each camper on a journey together exploring developing values and beliefs.
on July 6, 2012
I have long believed that summer camp is the very best tool for Jewish living and learning that our Reform movement sponsors. As a camper, staff member, and now faculty, I have witnessed the power of camp in cultivating caring, committed, knowledgeable Jews.
on July 5, 2012
With the whole camp together, we celebrated American Independence Day. It was an incredible display of talent, and I was so proud of everyone who contributed.
on June 27, 2012
This group of Tiferet chanichim is truly remarkable. I am constantly impressed by their maturity, positive energy, and ruach (spirit)!
on June 25, 2012
Gone are formal sermons, outlook calendars and high heels! I’ve been spending my days in Tevas, running around camp with chanichim (campers) and teaching Torah on ladders, in the pool and in an outdoor sanctuary surrounded by a grove of trees.
on June 24, 2012
Cantor Aviva Katzman: “I looked around the Beit Am, marveling at all the talented, wonderful chanichim and the incredible madrichim and specialists.”
- Happy Days in Kallah! June 19, 2013
- Tzofim is Blossoming! June 19, 2013
- O What a Beautiful Day!! June 19, 2013
- Michael: Thank you for your post! How many tents are there...
- Kaitlin Alstrom: I am not sure if my subscription info came by way ...
- Jones sabo fashionable and simply thigh children are great lover of predominantl: I'll immediately seize your rss as I can't find ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at OSRUI starts:
2 days, 23 hours, 1 minute, 19 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Happy Days in Kallah! - http://t.co/4d3cZhAXXD #osrui2013
- Tzofim is Blossoming! - http://t.co/osQA96GtQo #osrui2013
- Working out to the music of @danielnichols in prep for #osrui13. Get up get up get up! @URJOSRUI @JewishCamp @MandyBlank #jazzrabbilovessun
- O What a Beautiful Day!! - http://t.co/w64iWKeold #osrui2013